TIXFX SCAM

tcoltman

Recruit
I was called and convinced by Anthony Valentine to invest some money into a TIXFX account so they could trade on my behalf. After not hearing from them for 2 weeks and could not get hold of anyone from TIXFX, I started to suspect something wrong. I checked reviews on the company online and found many people have been scammed by these guys! I then decided to remove my funds from TIXFX as I had lost all confidence in them. I initiated a withdrawal request on the 25th of October and immediately my password was changed on my Matatrader account, so I lost the ability to see my balance and could not execute any trading on the account. I was not able to get my money out of them and could not get hold of anyone. After posting bad reviews online they called me and asked me to remove the bad reviews before they would refund me my money which I did. They then went and opened 10 trades on my account on the 10th of the November, 15 days after I requested a withdrawal of my funds which was at $500. They closed the trades and I lost $72 and got my refund of $428.

Clearly as punishment they tried to deliberately lose my money. These guys are BAD NEWS! You can read online how many guys have been scammed by them and fortunately I got off lightly. I only lost a small amount due devious actions from them!

You've been warned!! Stay far away from TIXFX!!

I was called and convinced by Anthony Valentine to invest some money into a TIXFX account so they could trade on my behalf. After not hearing from them for 2 weeks and could not get hold of anyone from TIXFX, I started to suspect something wrong. I checked reviews on the company online and found many people have been scammed by these guys! I then decided to remove my funds from TIXFX as I had lost all confidence in them. I initiated a withdrawal request on the 25th of October and immediately my password was changed on my Matatrader account, so I lost the ability to see my balance and could not execute any trading on the account. I was not able to get my money out of them and could not get hold of anyone. After posting bad reviews online they called me and asked me to remove the bad reviews before they would refund me my money which I did. They then went and opened 10 trades on my account on the 10th of the November, 15 days after I requested a withdrawal of my funds which was at $500. They closed the trades and I lost $72 and got my refund of $428.

Clearly as punishment they tried to deliberately lose my money. These guys are BAD NEWS! You can read online how many guys have been scammed by them and fortunately I got off lightly. I only lost a small amount due devious actions from them!

You've been warned!! Stay far away from TIXFX!!
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Back