TMAGlobal Investment group is HUGE SCAM!

Stantheman

Recruit
I would like to report huge SCAM!
Company is called TMAGlobal Investment group/32z11 Lodge vault network!
They have many sites from which to scam you! I invested 1K with TMAGlobal to be traded in Forex! I made investment on March 16th, period was 1 month! As of today I have not rec'd on penny! The claim my money is frozen in FxOpen and they are not responsible, but they have contacted FxOpen and FxOpen said they would be happy to return the money if TMA would simple produce a batch number of the transaction. TMA can not produce batch # proving that they never made the deposit with FxOpen! I have contacted many times and have been harassed, but never rec'd my money back! I have Batch #'s, e-mail and chats to confirm all that I say! This is HUGE scam run by Bill Roma and Laremy Wade! I have given them one last chance to return my money or I will pursue my complaint with Forexpeacearmy!
Bill Roma has since made several comments calling Forepeacearmy a joke! Said you were like salvation army! I can prove everything I say! I have all the proof anyone would need! This guy is all over the web, he is really good at what he does! He needs to be taken down! I have proof of my deposit with him and authentic e-mail and chats going back about 4 months! I can also provide links to forum posts, so I am ready to roll with this, just let me know what you need!! BTW He spent a week harassing FxOpen and FxOpen kept asking for the batch # and Bill never produced it! I am sure FxOpen will remember him or they can go to the forum and refresh their memory! I can provide that as well! Please get back with me! Here is link to forum post: FXOpen - Www.fxopen.com
The name of the FxOpen person that Bill dealt with is Jafar!

Here is proof of my deposit:

3/16/2009 11:45 13029885 U113656 (TMA Global Investment Resources) – $1000.00 $0.00

Here is post from Bill to FxOpen. It is his partner Laremy in the video with the AK-47! You will just not believe this! I found this months after I invested, actually Bill directed to the forum where he was fighting with FxOpen! You will not believe this and listen closely to what he says at the end!!!

One other thing. I want all of the people at fxopen to see what we are about. We will get our 2.5k back, even it costs us more to travel to you than we lost just to make a point. We are not your typical brokers an that's why our clients love us as no one steals from us & gets away with it. Our clients know their money is 100% safe us an if someone is stupid enough to steal we will get with force if need be & we have done it before!

One other thing. I want all of the people at fxopen to see what we are about. We will get our 2.5k back, even it costs us more to travel to you than we lost just to make a point. We are not your typical brokers an that's why our clients love us as no one steals from us & gets away with it. Our clients know their money is 100% safe us an if someone is stupid enough to steal we will get with force if need be & we have done it before!

This below is a video my business partner made (The guy you stole 2.5k from)
A public service announcement for hackers and scammers in the autosurf and hyip industry...

The link will not copy/paste for some reason... I will find a way!

I can't get the link to copy/past but if you type in the address it should come up! If anyone wants to give me an e-mail address, I could send it to you from Youtube! You really do need to see this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Stantheman

TMAGlobal is/was a classic HYIP scam. I believe he only entered the FXOpen thread to create some publicity for his scam.

I was the one who contacted him about the alledged "frozen" funds, however he didn't provide a valid account number (the one he provided was in a different name and had no deposit or trading record), nor could he provide any kind of batch number to show his deposit from Liberty Reserve despite my asking him several times. I did try my best. I even phoned him but he didn't provide any information. His phone number constantly changed as well. I tihnk they were throw away numbers as when I tried to call a second and third time I just got an AT&T message about the number being out of service.

He never had funds in FXopen. Just an empty account under an assumed name.

Right now, his "program" is dead. The story is that the owner "edward brown" died (likely story) and that TMAGlobal or "Rev William Roma" sold the whole thing for $20k and is denying any responsibility for it since he claims he is not involved any more.

Read how this scumbag is gloating over at DTM
Complaints & Why Are You Complaining

The moral of the story is that you should avoid these HYIP scams at all costs. Don't invest money in managed funds or whatnot over the internet no matter how good it looks. Claims that the funds are traded in Forex are usually bogus in these programs.

Here's your YouTube link:

I'm not sure I'd want to invest with someone who seems to be so mentally unbalanced. What's his new slogan going to be? "Your profits defended with an AK-47."
:D

Also, this thing is definitely some sort of HYIP, so claiming that the broker ran off with the money is just a poor excuse for them stealing your money while he tries to get you to throw in more so he can "make it back".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back