Romance Scam TMS Scam (www.tmsfin.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp, Line, IG and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and victims are told to go to the website below to invest in crypto but once funds at transferred to a wallet the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

1641933878802.png

1641933982995.png

Website IP
1641934013433.png

My wife just lost lots of money on this platform
Start by taking screen shots of all chats, trades, etc. as documentation for your records. Also report the scammers wallet as fraud to the exchange where you bought the crypto. What country are you from so we can further advise where to report the fraud.

I am in Canada.

Let’s share the info
I recommend to file the following reports.

1) IC3 with the FBI (online)
2) Securities Commission for the Province you live in
3) Report the scammers wallet as fraud on the exchange
4) Contact the Global Anti Scam Organization, they have live chat 24 hours a day to help victims

Without posting any of your personal information, provide the phone numbers, pictures, etc. they used to scam you.

I get these types contacting me every day via every single social media channel I have. They are relentless, but at the same time I would never trust a single one of them. As always, ignore strangers approaching you with any for of investment advice or opportunity!

Back