-To choose a broker-

Hardestone

Recruit
Hello,

Be welcome

I am trading for a short time yet and noticed that there is a lot wrong in the forex business.

Now I try to find a profitable broker for newstrading.

If you could recommend profitable brokers from your experience, please post.

It would be nice to know how much profit (average percentage per month on your capital) you get and which strategy you persued.

I hope we will collect a lot of information.

Thanks!

Hardestone

I'm also trying to find a good broker for news spike trading. It baffles me how many people come on this board and say that spike trading is impossible to do profitably, when in fact that is essentially what Felix and crew are doing. They are telling us to watch the data to the second it is released, then place a trade immediately after determining the right direction. Trading on retracements is only meant to serve as a second chance strategy in case you miss out on the first "spike".

So what I am wondering is, and this is for Felix and all the people that are trading profitably following his news trading stategy, which broker(s) are you using to trade these news spikes that have allowed you to avoid all the mishaps (slippage, stop hunting, spread widening etc.)so often associated with news spike trading?

Pip My Ride, who would you recommend for spike trading. And for that matter, who would be good for afterspike trading. And how do they differ? Thank you! :)

Tony

Has anyone used MasterForex before? I learnt they are a good bucket shop.They trick traders to deposit with them and make withdrawal illegitimately impossible.

Last edited:
Are you looking for a spike broker or afterspike? The two are quite different.

Good question Pip My Ride , I am on the process of self studying so I can also do forex trading. Can you differentiate spike broker and afterspike.Thank you very much , it will be a big help.More Power!:):D

How I choosed my broker

When I choosed a broker, I looked it's background and also how many years it exists on the market. Everyone wants a reliable and..also the best broker that can provide online help and support and comfortable trading platform.

Wish you luck to find your broker! :)

Back