To the pros in the audience: Please rate my n00b strategy.

You wont approach the bonus as withdrawable .You will test your strategy.
The bonus terms are these : you make 2 lots worth of trades , and you verify your account.
This account should release you from the "waste my capital" fear and allow you to test your approach
in an absolute manner.

Yes, that's what I understood from their terms. So err... Sorry man, but I still gotta ask this... I CAN withdraw the full amount including the $8 bonus (should there be any of it left) AFTER I've traded the 2 lots right? I won't get any problems or withdrawal headaches later right? I would so HATE to get scammed again.

Thanks again for all your help.
Mike.

Can we please keep the OctaFx bonus discussion confined to Octa's thread in the Commerce Zone.

Only if you call them "Another broker paying traders to try to post lame reviews"
:)

Sure thing. So, do you know anything more about "Another broker paying traders to try to post lame reviews"? Specifically have you heard about any cases where they refused to honour or needlessly delay withdrawals because of their no deposit bonus thing? I'm trying to make sure I don't get scammed again. Once is more than enough :)

Thanks in advance for any help you care to provide man.
Mike.

1.Noone promoted them . Its the fastest NDB bonus you can get your hands on.
2.Fact is youll vaporize it , so , focus on the experience trading a live account .When millions come your way , or ,more appropriately ,when you come to the millions way, youll withdraw.
I do not advise you to deposit on the "A.B.P.T.T.T.T.P.L.R" . Its a punching bag account , to get your muscles going.

So far, I don't see a large number of major complaints. The problem with brokers using that tactic is that real complaints can be drowned out by newbs praising the broker because they got some free money, or because they'll get free money for praising the broker.

Not all the reviews in cases like this are lame enough for immediate deletion.

Anything like "Wow, they are great. I got $X free. My account number is XXXXXXX." now gets deleted by default.

Since its that easy to open a live trading account and receive free money from "A.B.P.T.T.T.T.P.L.R", why don't someone start a thread entitled "How much can you make from USD8 free money?" (or something to that effect) and interested FPA members are to register for the free account with "A.B.P.T.T.T.T.P.L.R" and post all their trading results at that thread.

It should be interesting to see how much a trader can make from a humble trading account in a space of 3-6-12 months.
Also, in posting trading results with the "A.B.P.T.T.T.T.P.L.R" here at the FPA, it should encourage "A.B.P.T.T.T.T.P.L.R" to allow traders to withdraw their profits after a certain amount of trading as specified in their T&C :cool:

If you make a thread like that, please put it in the Company Comparisons and Competitions folder. I don't want Community Forums turning into a spamfest.

Back