• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem To vantagemarkets.com. Official Statement. I will set my self on fire in public.

I am having an issue with a company
Alright. Sounds good. Don't forget to update your review here

Well, @FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator I guess you know what to do now

@Vantage FX Do better please

Congrats @4evermaat
You have a big heart, indeed. Respect.

As for Vantage, I hope everyone who considers depositing, reads this thread first. Trading with regulated broker actually doesn't mean that much and is overrated. Better then nothing but not good enough.

Hello ,id like to inform everyone that i agreed to a settlement with Vantage Markets , of the amount they owed me that was 78000 EUR Vantage offered me a settlement of 30000 EUR and we reached an agreement on that amount. I have been trying to be in contact with them since April , they were ignoring me for weeks as a result i panicked and i asked support from 4evermaat who is from Forex Peace Army team . I was guided by him and as result he got the attention of Vantage Markets , he fought on my behalf and got them to pay 30000 EUR as a settlement .I would like to thank him for everything he has done for me , he supported me in all forms and has helped me to see life more clearly in fact he saved my life .Going to the court would have dragged for 7 years with a very big chance of loosing but 4evermaat helped me within a period of 3 weeks , i would like to thank him again and inform everyone that with his support i have bought my daughter a house and assisted my family with other things.

Just want to confirm that your case is fully resolved. I think it is based on what was said here...but just to be sure.

MESSAGE ERASED per...

I will say that I hope Sarah does speak with a crisis counselor or equivalent regarding her emotions around this issue, but I'm not going to let the thread turn into a debated over that issue. I also want to point out...

This thread is about assisting Sarah in her efforts to deal with a complaint against Vantage-FX.

I've just removed several posts. Remember that Scam Alerts threads are considered to be on-topic threads. Please focus on the primary issue.

This is your second warning.

Regarding the part of your erased message about lack of evidence in the thread...

Several FPA members were also in touch with the OP behind the scenes and helped her to negotiate with the broker. The broker has access to all evidence and chose to reach a settlement before the public discussion progressed further. Traders Court rules regarding increased weight on reviews are tied to several things, including evidence presented by the OP, so the review associated with this thread was nowhere near maximum weighting. Had a settlement not been reached, more requests for evidence would be appropriate. Since one has, the only remaining FPA concern is whether or not to mark this thread as fully resolved.

A settlement with some amounts might be better in some cases than a more drawn out battle of the larger amount.

You can't argue here. But in the end, the person really earned honestly and counted on this profit, and here, as in the bazaar, they decided that you would have enough. Then what incentive do they have to trade, especially since they have been working with them since 2009...

Then what incentive do they have to trade, especially since they have been working with them since 2009...
Who is "they" in the incentives to trade??

And who is "they" who were working with them (Vantage?) since 2009??

This is a bit confusing. Please post a screenshot, upload something, or URL link if needed to support these statements.

Hi Iam new to this site, and have read all the posts and whilst I do not understand much of the Jargon regarding trading and probably the reason I too have been scammed recently of my life savings I can fully relate to how she felt I too have thought these things and whilst I know its about facts and evidence etc when your going through the most dreadful time and dont know where to turn, thank god there are people like 4evermaat who are willing to stop scrolling and help using their knowledge to try and make the best out of a terrible situation for her. These scammers will always win as there are always people like me and her to scam and they have no consequences to pay, so if some form of settlement can be reached in my book it is a win win she can put it behind her and move on with her life and without sites like this and people like 4evermaat people like me will just lose and feel lost. After reading all the posts on this thread it has given me the will to try and keep fighting my scammers and currently trying to get all the information together to take further action. So thank you 4evermaat and for the other posts who have listed where i can get some support too, instead of feeling totally lost, and no reason to be here either.

Hi Iam new to this site, and have read all the posts and whilst I do not understand much of the Jargon regarding trading and probably the reason I too have been scammed recently of my life savings I can fully relate to how she felt I too have thought these things and whilst I know its about facts and evidence etc when your going through the most dreadful time and dont know where to turn, thank god there are people like 4evermaat who are willing to stop scrolling and help using their knowledge to try and make the best out of a terrible situation for her. These scammers will always win as there are always people like me and her to scam and they have no consequences to pay, so if some form of settlement can be reached in my book it is a win win she can put it behind her and move on with her life and without sites like this and people like 4evermaat people like me will just lose and feel lost. After reading all the posts on this thread it has given me the will to try and keep fighting my scammers and currently trying to get all the information together to take further action. So thank you 4evermaat and for the other posts who have listed where i can get some support too, instead of feeling totally lost, and no reason to be here either.
My name is missing :(

Back