• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem To vantagemarkets.com. Official Statement. I will set my self on fire in public.

I am having an issue with a company
On the 4th of June Despina Timvios the customer representative of vantagemarkets emailed me with a very small offer but with the condition first to sign a disclosure agreement which means to erased my posts.I havent accept the funny offer of 30k because i dont care for less money. i have 2 options. Or i get my money full back or i maintain my dignity and beliefs to a respectable level. The only way to keep my dignity, in my opinion is to expose vantagemarkets so much that my name will be remembered for years. To do this i must leave from this life.That is why i dont have time for bullshits. This is dignity. This is beliefs. This is freedom of the sole. Please dont try to stop me. Its my decision. Vantage markets broke everything that i believe this doesnt change. So i will change them. I promise. God bless you all
Sarah, my sister, Life is too precious to be wasted, and this looks like a suicide threat my sister. We tried to help you with the above posts and are ready to help you with anything that we can do. I suggest you to go with legal actions. Ending Our Life Is Never A Solution To Our Problems.

On the 4th of June Despina Timvios the customer representative of vantagemarkets emailed me with a very small offer but with the condition first to sign a disclosure agreement which means to erased my posts.I havent accept the funny offer of 30k because i dont care for less money. i have 2 options. Or i get my money full back or i maintain my dignity and beliefs to a respectable level. The only way to keep my dignity, in my opinion is to expose vantagemarkets so much that my name will be remembered for years. To do this i must leave from this life.That is why i dont have time for bullshits. This is dignity. This is beliefs. This is freedom of the sole. Please dont try to stop me. Its my decision. Vantage markets broke everything that i believe this doesnt change. So i will change them. I promise. God bless you all
Please also consider contacting the Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO). They are a non-profit organization founded by victims of these scams. They have free live chat on their website 24/7 to help all victims.

If you fight these scammers they lose but if you end your life they win. Life is precious therefore please don't allow them to also take your life. Life is worth more than any amount of money and you should think about the impact to your family.

Can you at least invite the company here? It is part of the FPA rules to not abandon your thread. At least stick around long enough to see this case through.

here is a link to the tutorial explaining how to invite a company to the thread:

and also take a look at the Trader's Court rules, updated this year:

You returned to this thread....and I believe there is some good fortune for you if you are a little more patient. Thanks for reading.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jun 22, 2022 at 2:32 PM

MESSAGE ERASED per...

I will say that I hope Sarah does speak with a crisis counselor or equivalent regarding her emotions around this issue, but I'm not going to let the thread turn into a debated over that issue. I also want to point out...

This thread is about assisting Sarah in her efforts to deal with a complaint against Vantage-FX.

I've just removed several posts. Remember that Scam Alerts threads are considered to be on-topic threads. Please focus on the primary issue.

Can you show evidence of this? Screenshot?

Hello ,id like to inform everyone that i agreed to a settlement with Vantage Markets , of the amount they owed me that was 78000 EUR Vantage offered me a settlement of 30000 EUR and we reached an agreement on that amount. I have been trying to be in contact with them since April , they were ignoring me for weeks as a result i panicked and i asked support from 4evermaat who is from Forex Peace Army team . I was guided by him and as result he got the attention of Vantage Markets , he fought on my behalf and got them to pay 30000 EUR as a settlement .I would like to thank him for everything he has done for me , he supported me in all forms and has helped me to see life more clearly in fact he saved my life .Going to the court would have dragged for 7 years with a very big chance of loosing but 4evermaat helped me within a period of 3 weeks , i would like to thank him again and inform everyone that with his support i have bought my daughter a house and assisted my family with other things.

Back