Today's trade for Tuesday 19th November

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA
The markets are extremely quiet right now as they try and decide which way to move and which currencies are the safest bet for the months ahead. The most obvious trade is the AUD/USD but we already had that trade from yesterday so we are going with the Euro. The reason for this set up is the upcoming ZEW figure from Germany (10am today) This is expected to be better than last time, and if it does come out as expected or better the EUR/USD should rally fairly comfortably on the back of bullish news.
The pair has been buoyed despite recent rate cuts so any positive data should give the move up further legs, especially with the markets so bearish on the USD as it stands.

Look for buying opportunities on the EUR/USD from current levels but have a stop loss in place before the ZEW number comes out, just in case it is negative.

Last edited by a moderator:

shogunfx

Sergeant
I think 1.3563 is the up limit. So if before ZEF is near that level I'm looking fot sell opportunities.

shogunfx

Sergeant
Looks like a double top on daily. Pfiuuu. Bad news for eurozone if is confirmed. 1.27 in December?

Yarosvet

Recruit
Hi, Jarratt.
Why you said that "ZEW number comes out, just in case it is negative."?
it is positive:

previously - 52.8
actual - 54.6

Last edited:

tim61468

Private, 1st Class
Ive been doing pretty good on my currency trades for the past week, but Im taking a butt whopping buying silver against the dollar. The markets been looking like its controlled by a band of drunken monkeys lately.

mohiwme

Recruit
[langtitle=ar]I need your help[/langtitle]

I'm looking and seeking your help , really i'm confused ,cause i deal with bad trader they are untruthful always make me to loose and lost money , and they don't send me my money at time of withdrawal ....
So please advice me a good trader at forex ,,,, please sir
thank you

mohiwme

Recruit
I'm looking and seeking your help , really i'm confused ,cause i deal with bad trader they are untruthful always make me to loose and lost money , and they don't send me my money at time of withdrawal ....
thank you

tchockenza

Dishonorably discharged from the FPA for trying to
thank you
You mean you need a good "Broker" right! i advice you with alpari uk they are the best

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hey Guys,

I apologise for not getting back to you all sooner with your questions!

Basically, The brokers I have used and would happily recommend are Dukascopy, Valbury Capital and CFH markets

The price was taken out by ECB comments today about having negative interest rates, so there is no reason to be holding any long positions on Euro right now.

J

Last edited by a moderator: