Today's Trade: Friday 06 September

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA
All eyes are the on the US NFP figures being released later today. Traders are looking very closely at this for confirmation of the proposed tapering of QE by the Fed next month. We are looking for a positive number which should send the USD higher against the other majors, particularly the yen and the Swiss franc.

Last edited by a moderator:

ankityadav

Recruit
Fng is not working

sir my fng is not hitting i dont the mistake i have tried lots of time but not get success can you please help me

Jarratt Davis

sir my fng is not hitting i dont the mistake i have tried lots of time but not get success can you please help me
Hi Ankityadav,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean .... What is 'FNG'?

Thanks!

J

Jarratt Davis

USD is weak again...although liquidity is low due to the closing of the week...
Hey Red Herring,

Yep, the NFP came out worse than expected and also the employment market showed that there were far less people engaged in it. (So even though unemployment fell, it didn't actually mean there were more people in work, just less people bothering to look)

This has now raised concerns about tapering (again!) and it looks like we might get a volatile week or two until the next meeting.

J

Red Herring

Corporal
Hey Red Herring,

Yep, the NFP came out worse than expected and also the employment market showed that there were far less people engaged in it. (So even though unemployment fell, it didn't actually mean there were more people in work, just less people bothering to look)

This has now raised concerns about tapering (again!) and it looks like we might get a volatile week or two until the next meeting.

J
Thanks for the explanation.

Cheers