1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today's trade - Looking to buy GBP/USD

Discussion in 'Jarratt Davis- Trading Signals' started by Jarratt Davis, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Jarratt Davis

Jarratt Davis Special Consultant to the FPA

Hey Everyone,

Posted 9th October 2014 – 07:30AM London Time

Originally Updated: 06:41am GMT

Currency Pair: GBP/USD

Sentiment: Short term bullish

Market focus:

In today’s trade set up we will be focussing on short term buying opportunities on the GBP/USD.

Fundamentals:

The USD fell across the board after the FED minutes were more dovish than expected, showing they were not in a huge hurry to raise rates, renewing their pledge to keep interest rates near zero for a considerable time after its asset purchase programme ends. They were also concerned with the recent strength of the dollar as it might slow the gradual increase in inflation.

Technicals:

We have a nice confluence zone at 1.6172-1.6167. This should offer short term support for any pullback.

Stop loss could be placed at 1.6148

First take profit target: 1.6200

Second take profit target: 1.6230

Trade management: After target 1 hit stop loss could be moved to breakeven

London Forex Session Trading Outlook - Jarratt Davis

P.S - If you want to learn more about how I trade, check out this link below

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...e-trading-course-forex-pro-jarratt-davis.html

- Jarratt Davis
    Fx trader, funds manager and Forex mentor
    www.JarattDavis.com

2. Zaatar

Zaatar Recruit

Dear Jarratt
    I really believe that you are a great trader, but today i will tell you what many people here think. I think you should have some vacations. Since sometime now, out of 4 signals you are wrong on three. I even start thinking to take opposite trades.

3. mmudasir

mmudasir Private

Zattar

jarrat davis signal was good when i joined the forum.after 2 weeks the Most of fundamental short term trades failed by jarrat.he is still claiming he is making profit from longer term trades.but i dont think so.because the gbpusd cost me 20k after reached gbpusd price 1.60000 .he was claiming he was out because he knew Scottish referendum.i think he need to get a break .Jarrat we think you are great trader but please take rest and gve good signal to us.

Regards

Muhammad Mudasir

4. peterg

peterg Recruit

C'mon guys "short term Cable long," we had a huge roll over in Risk. "Context" is important! Still made money on that w4 against w3 62Ret. w5 down on risk-off sentiment paid better Cable.