Today's Trade: Tuesday 24 September

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA
After raising their milk price forecast (agriculture is the dominant industry) the RBNZD helped lift the New Zealand dollar from overnight lows. Expect further rallies throughout the London session on the New Zealand dollar currency.

Last edited by a moderator:

debs

Private
After raising their milk price forecast (agriculture is the dominant industry) the RBNZD helped lift the New Zealand dollar from overnight lows. Expect further rallies throughout the London session on the New Zealand dollar currency.
Hi Jarret,
i want to thank and appreciate your daily analysis, it is really helping me to spot the right move on the forex market. Keep up the good work. But i need you to advice me on how to manage any position i entered based on your analysis, like suggest the Target and Stop loss, then if neither the TP nor SL is reach by the end of new york trading session should i close the position or hold onto it till the following day.

Thanks

Yarosvet

Recruit
Hi, Jarratt)

Where you got the info about rasing milk price forecast? Looking through the economic calendar and can`t find this news event. May I ask you to provide a link to that source?

Thanks!)

Jarratt Davis

Hi Jarret,
i want to thank and appreciate your daily analysis, it is really helping me to spot the right move on the forex market. Keep up the good work. But i need you to advice me on how to manage any position i entered based on your analysis, like suggest the Target and Stop loss, then if neither the TP nor SL is reach by the end of new york trading session should i close the position or hold onto it till the following day.

Thanks
Hey Debs,

The best thing to do is to just type in your questions below the post .... So if you decide to take a trade on the call then you can ask specifics at the time, and I will be more than happy to give you some guidance where I can :)

Hope that helps!

J

Jarratt Davis

Hi, Jarratt)

Where you got the info about rasing milk price forecast? Looking through the economic calendar and can`t find this news event. May I ask you to provide a link to that source?

Thanks!)
Hey Yarosvet,

I use an institutional news feed for all of my highlights etc....

I personally use Ran-squawk, It is a subscription based service but the content is first class and will definitely help you see what the big boys are looking t and trading off :)

Any questions, just let me know

J