Toilet Trading: New strategy gaining popularity across Europe!

Johnno26

Recruit
Why do certain traders win when others fail? Well, some people are effective with time, when others spin their wheels and are unproductive.

But lets be honest, trading can very time consuming. But as a 5+ year trader, this is my strategy to making trading a part of my day.

Try the new trading plan gaining significant popularity in Europe - Toilet Trading!

Every morning after a few sips of coffee, I go running to the bathroom with my earphones on and coffee in hand. I spend 5-10 mins watching or reading a market wrap and focus on markets showing compelling value (good reasons for me to trade).

So day's I pull up my trousers and don't place a trade, but when I see compelling logic or value, I spend 5 more mins placing a few orders.

Nobody is more comfortable then in their bathroom, and just like doing your morning poo we know pressuring ourselves is not healthy and counter productive to the job at hand.

So don't rush into trades at market - market order. Just place a few orders around key levels and see if things unfold as you expect. If they don't trigger, close them or review them by the time nature calls for a second time.

The toilet trading way, is all about a productive start to you're day and is a great way to make trading a part of your day :p

Warning: With prolonged exposure to this strategy, side effects included increase likelihood to sit down when peeing :p

I had a good laugh on your strategy. So, what happens when you need to develop a new trading strategy? Will you occupy your bathroom for a whole day in order to get inspired and productive?

I find toilet trading to be such a funny strategy. If it works for you, then it can as well work for other people who are willing to give it a try. Concentration and patience are very important in Forex trading and since people have different personalities, it is wise to do what works best for you.

Hilarious, really! But you know some artist or creative people tell in their interviews that they get their dozens of inspirations while they are in bathroom. So maybe it will work with the trading as well :) But I think the secret is that you can come up with some genius ideas when you are totally relaxed or abstracting yourself. And this is the case!

Super funny strategy!:D I think it would not work for me but I appreciate that you shared it here. I had a great laugt though

Back