• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TokyoProSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
I bought the system 1 week ago but it is just another grid EA that sooner or later will blow your account. Today I have great drawdown with 12 sell orders open and the UsdJpy continues to rise.
The performance is "manipulated". By saying "manipulated" I mean that every time his account got a big drawdown, he freezes the data on his fxblue account and myfxbook. I wrote a comment about his account at myfxbook and he blocked me as you can see on the photo. Why to trust a guy that acts like that? He acts more like a SCAM!!

Tokyo Pro Systems  tokyopro  Discussion   Page 4   Myfxbook.png

Yes, I can testify this EA works badly in a trending market. The recent bull rally, this EA had all sells and not a single buy. (see attachment)
05may2017broker_e_standing.png

In the end when the market reversed a little, it stopped out all trades at a loss.
05may2017broker_e_standing.png
05may2017broker_e_statement.png

This account was originally at USD800+. Had I not deposited another 1090, its margin might drop too low.

Since this EA allows you to deploy it in up to 3 MT4 accounts. Here are my 2 brokers' backtests. Test period from end of November till current. The results are not promising at all. Broker E account dropped back to starting capital of USD1500. Broker A dropped by half.
05may2017broker_e_backtest.png

05may2017broker_a_backtest.png

I am out here to look for profitable EAs that go long haul. If you have any good recommendations, please message me. I'll be most grateful. Thanks

Even though all 3 of my MT4 accounts on this EA have closed out. But on fxblue (https://www.fxblue.com/users/tokyopro/printable), its master account is still floating at -15 739.26 over a capital of 39 123.77 (a 40% drawdown). I captured a copy of its fxblue page for your convenient reference.

Attachments

• 05may2017fxblue.pdf
    121.3 KB · Views: 2
The general performance has been good, but a bad trade was taken a few weeks ago and instead of cutting the loss early, he KEPT ADDING ADDITIONAL TRADES IN THE SAME DIRECTION (11 in total), as the losses got bigger and bigger.

He has now reached nearly 2000 (that's not a misprint) PIPS DRAWDOWN !!!!!!!!!!!! I guess this has wiped out most of his customer's accounts.

He has provided no explanation or reasons for these disastrous actions.

And why has he opened a new system V2? That's like rogue companies
who close down owing money and then start up under a new name.

I'm thinking it is to make the current system 'disappear' shortly.

I will be very angry if that is the case - he should just admit his error and promise NEVER to repeat it again.

Ps. I have just realised that this is not a human making these trades but a software EA, as no-one could be that stupid to keep
opening repeat losing trades one after the other.

Any one joining now will have no idea it has just LOST 2000 pips.

This system is VERY dangerous.

I CAN SEE -

redeye
Australia
Feb 1, 2017
Registed user
Draw your own conclusions

Traded Tokyo last week 23 to 27 Jan 2017. Used default settings. Had 25 trades and 40%drawdown.
The vendor publishes his results a week in arrears . He supposedly had 8 trades and lost some $$ but nothing to the extent I did.

Answer to a false response and false ASSESSMENT
In EA of TokyoProSystem.
there is a parameter (limiting_number_orders=12; Default for all brokers)
It means that EA will never open more than 12 trades. Please. you don't enter people into deception. TokyoProSystem will Never open 25 TRADES!!!
Nobody from clients ever wrote me what at him has opened 25 TRADES. I ask the moderator to check this person (
redeye
Australia
) for SCAM comments

Good day,
Please can i have any of those EAs that you said that has been giving constant negative. I can Adjust it and it will be given positive. Here is my mickvellay@PirateWannabe.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Back