Tomahawk finance MT5 Is a big liar and needs taxes

I met an Asian woman who called herself Singapore on Tinder. Because of the same interests and hobbies, we quickly started talking. About seven or eight days later, this Asian woman like me proposed to Tomahawk finance co. ltd MT5. I made an investment on a foreign exchange platform. I deposited 200 US dollars in the first place, and later earned more than 300 US dollars. Later, I continued to deposit 3,000 US dollars in it. Later, when I had to withdraw 15,000 US dollars, the scammer told me A deposit of $5,000 is required! Have you ever been deceived like me? The website is: crm.tomahawkfinance.com
And: tomawin.com I have found that the website is built in Hong Kong!
I have the same story, did you get your money back. If yes, please advise. I need to get my money back.

I met an Asian woman who called herself Singapore on Tinder. Because of the same interests and hobbies, we quickly started talking. About seven or eight days later, this Asian woman like me proposed to Tomahawk finance co. ltd MT5. I made an investment on a foreign exchange platform. I deposited 200 US dollars in the first place, and later earned more than 300 US dollars. Later, I continued to deposit 3,000 US dollars in it. Later, when I had to withdraw 15,000 US dollars, the scammer told me A deposit of $5,000 is required! Have you ever been deceived like me? The website is: crm.tomahawkfinance.com
And: tomawin.com I have found that the website is built in Hong Kong!
I think it's so stuck to withdrawal the money

Back