Tomahawk finance MT5 Is a big liar and needs taxes

James152345

Recruit
I met an Asian woman who called herself Singapore on Tinder. Because of the same interests and hobbies, we quickly started talking. About seven or eight days later, this Asian woman like me proposed to Tomahawk finance co. ltd MT5. I made an investment on a foreign exchange platform. I deposited 200 US dollars in the first place, and later earned more than 300 US dollars. Later, I continued to deposit 3,000 US dollars in it. Later, when I had to withdraw 15,000 US dollars, the scammer told me A deposit of $5,000 is required! Have you ever been deceived like me? The website is: crm.tomahawkfinance.com
And: tomawin.com I have found that the website is built in Hong Kong!

I met an Asian woman who called herself Singapore on Tinder. Because of the same interests and hobbies, we quickly started talking. About seven or eight days later, this Asian woman like me proposed to Tomahawk finance co. ltd MT5. I made an investment on a foreign exchange platform. I deposited 200 US dollars in the first place, and later earned more than 300 US dollars. Later, I continued to deposit 3,000 US dollars in it. Later, when I had to withdraw 15,000 US dollars, the scammer told me A deposit of $5,000 is required! Have you ever been deceived like me? The website is: crm.tomahawkfinance.com
Did you get any official email from the company asking for 5K deposit?

I have the same experience as you.
I have the same experience as you. Tomahawk finance I just started to make a profit and asked me to withdraw $10. It has not been taken out afterwards.

Hi need help

If somebody is contacting you to trade, especially on Tinder - then more than likely it is a scam, sorry to say. At least you will learn from your mistakes this time around though.

Interesting; with me, i was able to withdraw money fine, until i decided i wanted to withdraw all of it, which they said congratulations, then deleted my account! Crazy stuff.

I had the same experience, fortunately, some things didn't add up which created some red flags and made me suspicious. They even went to the extent of stealing the profile of Taiwanese Airline Flight Attendant Blogger and used her extensive range of photographs. Only found this out when I did a Reverse Image Search on some photographs and surprise surprise the person I was talking too had a completely different name. They were trying to stitch me up for $50k starting with a small "investment" of $10K. When I pulled the pin and said no the various chat accounts were either closed or I was blocked, the Facebook Profile disappeared. I still have their phone numbers that they linked their WhatsApp too and the search shows these phone numbers as still active. I have to say, the English diction of the person portraying this girl was flawless, I even commented on it. Very articulate so had so had a proper English language education. First Red Flag, wanted change from Messenger to WhatsApp. 2nd Red Flag was that the person did not want to have either a video or audio call, and insisted on just texting. 3rd Red Flag, I asked for an email address, and was told that they get so much spam mail they don't want to use it. The trading bit came in about 10 days after initial contact. It then went on from there. From there it was a concerted push for me to get introduced into the Trading Programs. I was then introduced to their Senior Trader. The person I was communicating with also knew "her" way around the Airline/s which further convinced me of their genuinity . Could have also been in the Airlines as well. Just be careful.... I was lucky, I came close to parting with money, however something in the back of my mind was niggling me to say no!

Back