Top-binary-signals.com - has anyone here SPAMVERTIZED for this site?

I came accross this site while looking for binary signals. It said that they have around 85% success rate and offer wide varieties of signals from SMS to live skype signals. They also offer managed account service as well and so far everything on the site is well organised and you are able to see actual pictures of people of their team. I am still doing some research and want to know more about them. Have anyone here ever used them? Feedback is very much appreciated, Thank you.

I suggest reading through Scam Alerts about the number of binary signals sites claiming high win rates.

You should also read this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ud-advisory-alert-about-binary-options.25577/

If that isn't enough to convince you, the About page on top-binary-signals.com claims they've been around since 2010. The domain name was first registered in January 2014.

Pictures of the team? Look carefully at the background of the image behind Somi, Mia (Mida?), and Cristina, Then check these images:

astralwaters.com/images/slide_2.jpg
amprosys.co.in/8.jpg
saijyotpestcontrol.com/images/banner2.jpg

I'll bet if you did some more careful image searching, you'd find that most of the images are faked in one way or another.

Intriguingly, this company promotes MillenniumOptions.com and Eclipse-Finance.com. There are other accounts belonging to members who joined on July 10th 2014 discussing Eclipse-Finance right here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/what-is-wrong-with-eclipse-finance.42395/

What an interesting coincidence.

Attention Kevincmack, Ameliabrooks, and Jstephenson01,

Please explain your relationship to each other. Also, please explain your relationship to Eclipse Finance.

Since none of you are willing to answer, I'll have to mention the IP address overlaps and signing up on the same day over a year ago.

It is obvious that all of these accounts are controlled from a central source to promote Eclipse Finance, Top Binary Signals, and possibly more sites. Running multiple "happy client" accounts is not permitted.

All of these accounts are being banned. The threads will be moved to the Spammer's Hall of Shame.

Back