Top Binary Signals & Eclipse Finance

this people are continuously make fool others without stopping this activity. in this case the essential thing is to do an cyber enquiry where is this money is going where this people are sitting and controlling this activity. and bring them into law according to their country's law. other wise they will cheat more and more

If anyone send bank wires, post all the info about their bank accounts. This will make it easier for police and regulators worldwide to track where the money went.

Hi Pharaoe,
No news on my side. Could one of you send a official invitation to those *** ?
Thanks in advance
Philippe

I received a reply from Eclipse. Hee it is.
I will post my reply with screenshots to this BS ASAP

Dear Mr. Lemaître,

Thank you for your email, I apologize for the delayed response.

First of all, I would like you to make a note of the fact that I am the COO of Eclipse Finance (further referred to as “EF”) which stands for Chief Operations Officer that is not CEO, which you claim on a number of occasions. This gives me the assumption that you are not paying much attention to the information which I am providing, so my advice to you is to read my response a number of times until you manage to comprehend it fully. I will go through your statements and make comments in order to help you understand the current state of affairs.

First of all, in your previous email, you have mentioned that:

One more thing to check easily: on their [Top-binary-signals.com] homepage, they bragged until not so long ago, they are an offspring from Mayfair Vermögensverwaltung owned by the Herz family. Which is totally falls: I had personally Mr. Christian Herz (Todays CEO) on the phone and he denied every connection with TBS!!!

After these more than troubling facts, I ask myself if you are blind or just sleeping under the same blanket!

· No background check

· No check of the veracity of what TBS puts on their Webpage

· Have you ever meet personally with one of these guys?

Please be advised that we have cooperated with Top-binary-signals.com (further referred to as “TBS”) for a number of years (since May 2014 to be exact) and over the course of these years much of their website’s content was altered. As you would agree, we should not be responsible for checking their website’s content on a constant basis for any compliance as they are a separate entity which does business as they see fit. Our relationship with TBS is purely of Broker – Introducing Agent, whereby TBS refers clients who make deposits with us and we pay them referral commissions. We are in the 21st century and binary options is a 100% web-based business; I doubt that many people find time to personally meet when any relationship can be discussed via a conference call. You didn’t feel the need to meet the employees of EF in order to invest $100,000 USD; so why do you expect us to require a personal meeting with people who express desire to grow our business by referring clients to us?

Secondly, you quote:

All the requested documents for the withdrawal were approved from Eclipse!!!

It is totally a false statement, as none of your withdrawal requests were ever approved. Namely, on 2016-10-02 09:46:01 GMT a withdrawal of $250,000 was rejected due to lacking compliance documents, which you have failed to submit to EF. The other two withdrawal requests on 2016-10-09 09:36:52 GMT for $250,000 and 2016-10-16 15:23:36 GMT for $200,000 were pending due to the fact that the required documents were still not provided. On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 12:50 AM GMT and after on Thu, Oct 6, 2016, at 9:29 PM GMT you have received an email from verification@eclipse-finance.com asking you to finalize your verification in order for your withdrawal to be processed. Unfortunately, you haven’t responded to those with your lacking compliance documents.

Thirdly, you state that:

I provided Eclipse a copy of the agreement I have with TBS regarding a total disagreement between the monthly interests you have from TBS and the one on the agreement I have with them. I sent also many mails regarding this issue: No reply from your side!!!

Regarding the interests specified on the agreement I have with TBS:

· 3500$ for April

· 54’000$ from Mai to October (9000 x 6)

Total: 89’000$ in interests alone

It is correct that the TBS Managed Account Service (further referred to as “MAS”) agreement between you and TBS was authorized and approved by EF. Seeing that TBS is one of our leading money managers who have a flawless reputation of achieving great trading results; there is no reason why I wouldn’t want to approve your agreement with them.

Nonetheless, it seems to me that you are implying that we must supervise and validate how TBS fulfills their obligations to their clients. On the contrary, I have to inform you that you are greatly mistaken in your assumptions. EF is solely compelled to follow obligations that we have to our clients which are outlined in the EF Terms and Conditions (further referred to as “T&C”). Hence, we govern solely the execution of the documents which are directly between us and our clients, such as the MAS Limited Power of Attorney (further referred to as “LPOA”), which you have signed on 22/03/2016, where it states:

“Client Acknowledgements. Client hereby acknowledges and agrees that (1) Client (and not EF) is responsible for investigating and selecting Money Manager (2) Client will diligently scrutinize all account activity in Client's account(s); (3) EF and its officers, employees and agents will not control Money Manager's actions, are in no way responsible for any loss to Client caused by the actions of Money Manager and that EF does not, by implication or otherwise, endorse the operating methods of Money Manager; (4) EF has no duty to supervise or monitor trading by Client or by Money Manager in Client's account(s)”

I hope that you will agree that the content in the LPOA is very straight forward, without any need for further comments.

With regards to your interest rate you are greatly mistaken in the figues, for, as per our records, you have made the following investments:

$50,000 on 2016-05-06 09:24:00 GMT and

$50,000 on 2016-03-28 09:53:00 GMT

Hence as per Managed Account Service (MAS) packages (publicly found following this link: http://top-binary-signals.com/managed-accounts) You can see that you are entitled to 5% annual interest of $50,000, which is a monthly payment of $208.33 that is placed on your trading account, unless stated otherwise by you. Since you have invested an additional $50k, this qualified you to 7.5% annual interest of $100,000 which is a monthly payment of $625 that is placed on your trading account, unless stated otherwise by you.

As a result, you are looking at:

$208.33 for period of 01-04-2016 to 31-04-2016

$625.00 for period of 01-05-2016 to 31-05-2016

$625.00 for period of 01-06-2016 to 30-06-2016

$625.00 for period of 01-07-2016 to 31-07-2016

$625.00 for period of 01-08-2016 to 31-08-2016

$625.00 for period of 01-09-2016 to 30-09-2016

Amounting to $3,333.33 which were added to your trading account. If you would like the $625.00 for a period of 01-10-2016 to 31-10-2016 to be placed on your personal debit card as opposed to on your trading account, this information you have to provide to your account manager or to our support stuff.

Lastly, you quote:

Foremost, I want to know when I will receive the money you own me : 539’000$

It seems to me that you are deeply mistaken by what you are referring to as “money we owe you.” Your total investment is $100,000.00 and anything on your account on top of that (such as bonus or profits accumulated using that bonus) is all subject to MAS Bonus Money and Bonus terms and conditions prior to becoming liquid. Seeing that all your funds and profits (which were not even yet liquid) have been invested and traded in the markets with a negative outcome; there is no way for EF to compensate for of those losses. I am sure you understand that a trade in the market is an irreversible transaction as it is made in real-time via a wide range of liquidity providers. Hence, I regret to inform you that a withdrawal of $539,000 is not feasible for the reason that you have lost both your initial investment of $100,000 as well as any profit made on top of it by trading the market.

To summarize, we have never solicited you to invest with Eclipse Finance or to join the Managed Account program, as well as we have never advised you to select TBS as your money manager. With the high returns of up to 88% per trade you could have made more money trading on your own or with the help of any binary options signal service provider. It was solely your decision to invest such a substantial amount and let a third party manage it, which has ultimately lead you to lose all of your investment. I can only apologize for this situation and bring your attention to the fact that EF has acted in good faith and totally in line with the law and with our T&C; whereby you have received 100% of everything that you were entitled to.

I totally renounce all your allegations as you have absolutely no legal ground to state that any of the actions done by EF may be justifiably named as “fraud/swindle”. Your judgements are absolutely inappropriate, as, on top of all the interest rates and complimentary Apple products, you have received a gigantic cash bonus of $150,000 USD of Eclipse Finance’s own operational funds. This would mean that had you taken the time to trade by yourself; winning about 55% of your trades, you would have ended up satisfying your bonus turnover requirements (of $1 bonus x 35) and being able to withdraw much over $100k USD in profit. In fact, you could have simply made about 1050 random $5,000 trades, winning about half of them, and even that would make you some good return within a couple of months if not weeks. But instead, you chose the path of having people you don’t personally know manage $100,000 USD of your personal funds and unfortunately this has led to such an outcome.

In conclusion, we are currently doing everything in our power to get TBS to reimburse as much of our client’s losses as possible. As you might have noticed we have enough influence to prohibit them from accepting new business until they have compensated the damages they caused to our clients. Please allow us some time to be able to come up with a solid compensation plan which will satisfy all the parties involved. EF guarantees to do our utmost best in order for you to come out of this situation on top with earnings in hand and not with additional losses of money, time and potential profits. We stick to our assertions and are still hoping for your kind consideration.

I hope this answers your questions.

Please don’t hesitate to get back to me with any further queries.

Sincerely,
Daniel Wright

Eclipse Finance Chief Operating Officer

uc

phone-image.png
United Kingdom HQ: +44-203-514-0009
mouse.png
coo@eclipse-finance.com
phone-image.png
Hong Kong Subsidiary: +852-300-85890
monitor.png
Eclipse-Finance.com
phone-image.png
US/Canada Toll Free: +1-800-792-4705
marker.png
3rd Floor, 49 Farrington Road, London, UK

Dear Mister Wright,

I received you Email and have to make some significant correction. As I told you, I have as much screenshots as you wish to correct your saying.

Firstly:

COO or CEO, you are one of the heads of EF. Right? So you can easily have access to all the Email traffic. In doing so, you would realize that you made a significant numbers of incorrect statements. Here the facts:

A Website is something which is updated as often as needed, I agree. But nevertheless, to check if a partner (especially a business partner) is writing lies on its Webpage as the involvement or to be an offspring from Mayfair, or if the people showed on their Webpage physically exist or not, are just basic facts check. And they have not been done.

· Who is Mr. Otto Ebersbach, COE of TBS? Is he the person on the picture? NO

· Who is Mr. Roy Webber, Account Manager by TBS? Is he the person on the picture? NO

· Did you try to call M. Webber on the number displayed on his electronic signature at the end of each email? NO. Because if doing these basic checks, you would have found out, as I was able to do as a simple citizen, that they are all SCAM!!!

As you say, we in the 21st century and everything can be checked on the Web. Fact is, they have not been made. Period.

Secondly:

My statement is accurate, and you can see it on the screenshot bellow. All the needed documents were approved by EF on October 9th. The first withdrawal was rejected, and the required documents was sent and approved! Please check with your verification and finance department and you will discover all the related Emails regarding this issue. So your statement that they were not approve on October 16 are completely false.

Thirdly:

You recognize to have receive the agreement I have with TBS. You are the one who pays out, not TBS. As you say, you see no reason not to want to approve the agreement between me and TBS. So please, follow this agreement. And it is also true (unless you can show me otherwise) that I received no answer what so ever about my mails regarding these monthly interests.

As you certainly know, a specific agreement between 2 parties overstates a general agreement. So the agreement I have with TBS overstates the general agreement. If they did not transferred this agreement to you, please check with them why. You may be surprised by their answer…

Regarding the interest not transferred to my credit card. I had to order a new credit card, so my monthly interest would be charged on this specific card. Please tell me why I schouls have to order a new credit card, if not for this reason? It was agreed that the interest would be charged on the card, and not added to my account. How other ways would you explain that I had to order a new card, and the fact than the first monthly interest have been charged on the card?? And then, without any information, and without any reply from your side on my numerous emails regarding the missing interests, they are suddenly transferred on my account…

The information that these interest had to be transferred to my card and not to my account are proved by the fact that I had to order a special card, and the fact that the first interest have been transferred to this card. Further proof is that I did not received any answer about the specific question “Where are my monthly interest?” Every time I came with specific questions to TBS or EF (Shawn Jackson), I had no answer nor from them, nor from you. I have kept all the emails with the still open questions to both sides!

My withdrawal request have been made before the “hack” and all the needed documents approved from you side. The 3 days period you needed to check were long gone when the “Hack” arrived. A friend of mine, Mr. Hans Altherr made a withdrawal request in July and he never received a cent!!!

You say my funds are not even liquid? Please refer to your own Terms and Condition in point 11:

11. Withdrawal Procedure Eclipse-Finance’s billing department handles all withdrawal requests submitted. All identification KYC and AML documents listed in Compliance Procedure (found at eclipse-finance.com/compliance_procedure) must be submitted in order to fully verify an account and process a withdrawal. This will insure that the account is compliant and up to the international standards of our KYC and AML policies, as required by law. There is no fee to withdraw via credit card so long as the account didn’t fall into our dormancy rules, however any withdrawal using bank transfer will accompany a processing fee of $25 (or 25 EUR for EURO based accounts). Once a withdrawal request is submitted it can take Eclipse-Finance up to 3 business days to process the request, unless the account was verified according to the conditions explained above (prior to opening the account in which case the withdrawal will be guaranteed to be processed same day assuming the request was provided Monday through Friday between 8am-6pm GMT). Once the request has been approved please allow an additional 5-7 days for the funds to show in your account. Eclipse-Finance reserves the rights to charge an additional $10 + 10% for a withdrawal of any kind if the account has laid dormant for 1 month or more since being opened whereby not one trade was opened since opening and funding the account or in the event where the account has laid dormant for 3 months or more. The $10 + 10% fee will be on each and every withdrawal required by the company in order to complete the request. In the event where Clients wish to withdraw their balance without having traded on the platform will be subject to up to $10 + 25% handling fees which would be determined at the Company’s sole discretion when the account is verified in advance and if not the fee will be no less than 25% + $10. Any other withdrawal done by other means of e-wallets will carry with them a 5% fee. The minimum withdrawal is 50.00 of the base currency of the customer’s account. A maximum of 2 withdrawals can be made in any single calendar month. The cost of withdrawals once the account is verified and is not subject to the non use fee is $15 or 1.25% of the withdrawal sum (the greater of the two). If a client would like to cancel their account and withdraw their money and no trading or less than 15 trades has been made, then either the client is required to make a minimum of 15 trades at or above 25.00 of the client’s selected currency per trade. Any single trade below the 25.00 level will not count as a trade needed prior to withdrawal or an administrative fee will be assessed to cover processing and clearing cost. The fee will be 25% of the balance or deposited amount whichever is greater. The Company may refuse to process Client's withdrawal request in an event when Client signed a special agreement with the Company which stipulates the special withdrawal conditions. It is the client’s duty to retain the services requested by Eclipse-finance.com after depositing. If the client does not wish to retain the services of Eclipse-finance.com without the start of trading the non-compliance/cancellation fee as detailed above, will apply. - See more at: https://eclipse-finance.com/terms_and_conditions#sthash.1UQstZmK.dpuf

The Bonus terms and the request of these bonus terms about a withdrawal are stipulated in point 12 from your Terms & Condition:

12. Eclipse-Finance Bonus Policy

Eclipse-Finance offers a number of attractive reward features to its new and regular customers. Bonuses are one time trading credits rewarded to customers as part of Eclipse-Finance’s promotions program. These bonuses are limited time offers and the terms and conditions associated with any bonus rewards are subject to change. In order to withdraw your full bonus, you will be required to execute a minimum trading volume of 35 times for every 1 USD/EUR/CNY bonus. The bonus can only be withdrawn when the preceding stipulation has been fully met and fulfilled. Once a bonus is accepted and deposited into the investor’s account and trading has commenced, the bonus may not be removed, it can only be removed prior to the commencement of trading. In regards to all "profit guarantee campaigns" or all "insured money campaigns", which includes the "5 Day Managed Account Service (MAS) Trial": insured money as well as the money deposited, intended and used in the MAS program are replaced with MAS Bonus Money. MAS Bonus Money need to meet the following trading requirements in order to be withdrawn: every 1 USD/EUR/CNY of MAS Bonus Money need to be traded 35 times in order to be eligible for withdraw. However, if the same equivalent of bonus has been accepted it will not stack up and will cancel out the MAS Bonus Money turnover requirement, hence leaving the client needing to satisfy the bonus requirement for the accepted bonus solely without the need to meet the turnover requirements of the MAS Bonus Money as addition to it. Further to the above, it is agreed that as a precaution and due to the need for fraud protection, a withdrawal of funds from an account cannot be completed until the bonus and MAS Bonus Money conditions have been satisfied. Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will nullify the account and any and all profits or losses garnered.

· Technology Bonus I (Apple IPAD or equivalent) – In order to qualify and receive the device a minimum deposit of USD/EUR 6,500 or equivalent of “new” funds must be made to your trading account and a minimum of USD/EUR 25,000 or equivalent in trading volume must be reached.

· Technology Bonus II (Apple iPhone or equivalent) – In order to qualify and receive the device a minimum deposit of USD/EUR 15,000 or equivalent of “new” funds must be made to your trading account and a minimum of USD/EUR 50,000 or equivalent in trading volume must be reached.

· Technology Bonus III (Apple MacBook or equivalent) – In order to qualify and receive the device a minimum deposit of USD/EUR 100,000 or equivalent of “new” funds must be made to your trading account and a minimum of USD/EUR 100,000 or equivalent in trading volume must be reached.

- See more at: https://eclipse-finance.com/terms_and_conditions#sthash.1UQstZmK.dpuf

It is expressly stipulated that it is ONLY about the withdrawal of the bonus. NOT THE PROFIT!!! These are YOUR Terms & Condition, not mine! So please stick to them as well as to the fact that all the requested documents have been approved, and the 3 days check-period was long overdue!

My judgment about the interests rats are absolutely true, as stipulated on the agreement I have with TBS, and you know it. As well as you know my withdrawal request are valid.

You say I have received an Apple product?

I haven’t received NOTHING! I have also for this numerous emails, and received hilarious excuses because I still have not received it. The last from your company on October 6.

“With regards to the shipment of the Apple Macbook Air, your request has been passed to the department in charge. The delay is associated with the recent aviation safety regulation passed by the Hong Kong government, due to a large battery in the laptop, there is a further clearance needed for it to be shipped. We can only apologize for this inconvenience and will keep you posted for any updates.”

You say I choose the path of having someone I don’t know personally to manage my funds? What about you? You claim you have a cooperation with TBS since 2014. Do you know these people personally? You agreed yourself you don’t have to meet or know them since we are in the 21st century!

Don’t try to put this mess on my shoulder Mr. Wright. Of course, you never solicited me to invest with EF or thru TBS. But as you say yourself, both TBS and EF are respected companies and they can be trusted.

So, regarding this respectability and trustfulness, I invite you to check the date of the approved documents and to join the FPA discussion with the link I provided you in my previous email.

Please also tell me if the victims from the previous “hack” have seen some of their money back…

Best regards

Philippe Lemaitre

By end of March 2016, I invested 50k with Eclipse Finance through Top Binary Signals (TBS)
Beginning of Mai, another 50k.
As long as it was about investing, I had a daily meeting (mail or phone) with these guys. After the investment was done, nobody answered any of my questions anymore (nor Roy Weber at TBS, nor Sean Jackson at Eclipse). I have a whole library of mails and questions that still are waiting for a reply.
I also have a written agreement with TBS regarding monthly interest. I never received the documents back with their signature. When I asked Eclipse why i do not receive the monthly interest on my credit card, they told me the interest rate is other than the one I have on the agreement, and if not stipulatewd otherways, it is credited to my account. I send them by mail the written agreement and asked them why I had to have a credit card, and the first month was credited and suddenly, all the other month were added to my account. I told them also the amounth they credited was not what was written on the agreement and asked them to credit my card with the agreed interest. No news fromn them since then (Oct. 6)
I received a weekly report about my profits, at the beginning regulary, since a few weeks, sporadically.
Today, I have more than 800k on my account.
All the requested documents were provided to Eclipse (I have print screen about that)
I made 2 withdrawal requests, one October 9 for 250k and one on October 16 about 200k (print screen avaliable)
I sent numerouse mails about these requests, as well tried to contact them by phone. No reply to my mails, nobody pick up the phone.
Then, on November 3dr, I recieved an Email from the called COO from Eclipse finance. He told me that my account has been hacked, and all the money was gone...
I answered him sying my withdrawal request were long overdue when his "hack" occured and that a frien of mine had a withdrawal request pending since july!?!?
his reply was full of BS and falls testimonies, like I did not returned them all the requested documents for the withdrawal and stuff like that. I sent him a few screen shots with the proof all the requested documents where approved by EF, and asked him to join the threat I opened.
Attached, you will find his mails as well as my answers to him. Also, a few screenshots about facts.

Attachments

• numérisation0074.pdf
    358.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Mail from Daniel Wright Nov 17.pdf
    315.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Mail from Daniel Wright Oct 3.pdf
    361.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Mister Wright 2.pdf
    290.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Mister Wright.pdf
    391.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Withdrawals 2x.pdf
    285.3 KB · Views: 2
There is no way a legitimate binary broker (if there is such a thing) would have a long term cooperative agreement with any company providing reliably profitable trades.

Why? Simple. Like at a casino, in binaries, your losses are the broker's wins and your wins (assuming you can withdraw them) are the broker's losses.

Would a casino allow someone selling a profitable way to beat the house to be paid to introduce of clients who would then drive the casino out of business? Absolutely not.

On the other hand, a casino would love it if someone would make clients overconfident and lead the clients into losing a lot of money.

There is no way a legitimate binary broker (if there is such a thing) would have a long term cooperative agreement with any company providing reliably profitable trades.

Why? Simple. Like at a casino, in binaries, your losses are the broker's wins and your wins (assuming you can withdraw them) are the broker's losses.

Would a casino allow someone selling a profitable way to beat the house to be paid to introduce of clients who would then drive the casino out of business? Absolutely not.

On the other hand, a casino would love it if someone would make clients overconfident and lead the clients into losing a lot of money.
Hi Pharaoh,
I have no news ar reply from them. Do you think it is time to send a official invitation?

Back