Top Binary Signals & Eclipse Finance

By end of March 2016, I invested 50k with Eclipse Finance through Top Binary Signals (TBS)
Beginning of Mai, another 50k.
As long as it was about investing, I had a daily meeting (mail or phone) with these guys. After the investment was done, nobody answered any of my questions anymore (nor Roy Weber at TBS, nor Sean Jackson at Eclipse). I have a whole library of mails and questions that still are waiting for a reply.
I also have a written agreement with TBS regarding monthly interest. I never received the documents back with their signature. When I asked Eclipse why i do not receive the monthly interest on my credit card, they told me the interest rate is other than the one I have on the agreement, and if not stipulatewd otherways, it is credited to my account. I send them by mail the written agreement and asked them why I had to have a credit card, and the first month was credited and suddenly, all the other month were added to my account. I told them also the amounth they credited was not what was written on the agreement and asked them to credit my card with the agreed interest. No news fromn them since then (Oct. 6)
I received a weekly report about my profits, at the beginning regulary, since a few weeks, sporadically.
Today, I have more than 800k on my account.
All the requested documents were provided to Eclipse (I have print screen about that)
I made 2 withdrawal requests, one October 9 for 250k and one on October 16 about 200k (print screen avaliable)
I sent numerouse mails about these requests, as well tried to contact them by phone. No reply to my mails, nobody pick up the phone.
What is the next step for me to do?
What can FPA do?
What documents do I have to provide FPA to help resolve this case (there is a whole library!!!)
Thanks in advance and best regards
Philippe
So Do I! Please Somebody Help Us! And I Also don't understand why eclipse still there?

Back