Romance Scam Top Tank Scam (www.sinsab.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
We just found out we are in the similar situation. What action did you take? Did you get any money back?
You should take screen shots of all communication, trades, wallets, etc. What country are you from so we can advise where to report this crime.

It is very unlikely that you will get your money back, unfortunately... You may claim it as a ponzi scam and claim that in your tax filing, there's a guide for it (see Punisher's post(s)). There's also a guide on how to report as well.

Sorry for your loss.
Thank you, we took all the actions we could. Hope for the best, plan for the worst. What I don't understand is why that vicious can still up and running with so many victims. The person who drew me into this is still trying to persuade me to pay the other $70K to get my money back. Just hope that website can be shut down.

You should take screen shots of all communication, trades, wallets, etc. What country are you from so we can advise where to report this crime.
Thank you, we are in the US. I already filled all the claim and turned all the documents to the local police station. They said 0 chance of getting the money back or have the website shut down. But I still want to have a try.

Thank you, we are in the US. I already filled all the claim and turned all the documents to the local police station. They said 0 chance of getting the money back or have the website shut down. But I still want to have a try.
You need to file reports with the FBI, FINRA, CFTC, FTC, Attorney General for the State you live in and the Global Anti Scam Organization. Please let me know if you need links.

Thanks. I filled all the claims you listed here, and called attorney general already.
As a US citizen, please take a few minutes to read the article below. You may have a path to claim some losses back on your future US Tax returns.

Back