TOPOPTION BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT AND RESET THE ACCOUNT

MJarek_89

Recruit
TOPOPTION BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT AND RESET THE ACCOUNT.
When I made withdrawal request for a bigger amount (10 000 zł, is about 2500$), they sent me the official document that they solved the agreement with immediate effect. I can not log into the account and recover monies won. On the account was 13 000 zł (about 3250$)
I try to contact to the support, what was wrong but from them there was no accurate information.
If you won a lot, you cannot trade there. TOPOPTION IS A SCAM !!!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    620.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    737.7 KB · Views: 0
TOPOPTION BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT AND RESET THE ACCOUNT.
When I made withdrawal request for a bigger amount (10 000 zł, is about 2500$), they sent me the official document that they solved the agreement with immediate effect. I can not log into the account and recover monies won. On the account was 13 000 zł (about 3250$)
I try to contact to the support, what was wrong but from them there was no accurate information.
If you won a lot, you cannot trade there. TOPOPTION IS A SCAM !!!
Open FPA traders court case against them, Check this link FPA Traders Court and follow the suggested steps there.

bonjour a toi je suis français donc je vais communiquer en français avec toi j'ai reçu le même courrier de topoption je voulais retirer 29174 euros il me l'on supprimer et fermez le compte avec la même lettre. il faut que tu porte plainte a
complaints@financialombudsman.gov.cy
plus nous serrons nombreux a portez plainte il ferons le necessaire

Go ahead and email the link to this thread to every address you can find for TopOption. Ask them to come here and publicly explain why your trades were cancelled.

Post an update here when you've done that.

Good,you have screenshots before they blocked you from your account. You have some evidence against them. Now go for them hard and seek big compensation. This top option is turning out to be a nasty Scam broker.

The next step would be to file an FPA Traders Court case. You can't do that until you have your own thread detailing your case.

Back