TOPOPTION is a scam

Grzenia 81

Recruit
I set up a TOPOPTION account in early November.
In early February when I wanted to payout my earned money TOPOPTION blocked THE ACCOUNT.
First they blocked me transactions and then deleted the money (about 5000zł or about 1160 Euro)
When I tried to find out why they blocked my account, they wrote me that I broke the rules. But they did not even write me a point of the rules. I say I did not break the rules.
They do not reply to emails and when I call and ask them, they say that the case is being considered.
They stole nearly 1200Euro and now I have no answer for two months now.
TOPOPTION IS SCAM.

Attachments

• Bez tytułu.png
    Bez tytułu.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
I set up a TOPOPTION account in early November.
In early February when I wanted to payout my earned money TOPOPTION blocked THE ACCOUNT.
First they blocked me transactions and then deleted the money (about 5000zł or about 1160 Euro)
When I tried to find out why they blocked my account, they wrote me that I broke the rules. But they did not even write me a point of the rules. I say I did not break the rules.
They do not reply to emails and when I call and ask them, they say that the case is being considered.
They stole nearly 1200Euro and now I have no answer for two months now.
TOPOPTION IS SCAM.
Go ahead and email the link to this thread to every address you can find for TopOption. Ask them to come here and publicly explain why they blocked your account.

Then while you are waiting, leave them a nice shiny 1 Star review here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10111/www.topoption.com

Don`t forget to share reply of your invitation here too.

Back