Topoption just kill me.

robintex7

Recruit
I have opened an account in topoption in the mid of this year.That time I am practicing hard to
develop my trading strategy then I was successful to develop my own trading way thenI was looking for a
good broker, suddenly I have got a call from topoption my account manager she just explained me about her company. Then I have decided to deposit 100 euro its equal to 111 dollars and she adds 111 dollars to my account.I was so happy that I have 222 dollars in my account and now I can trade properly cause within 222 according to my trading strategy I can come back my position again I am too confident about my strategy cause I have worked almost 1.5 years on it nd loose near 4k dollar. Then I have started trading my own way and I am winning trade and losing that was aspected But I was happy cause my account is going to increase.But once market was too crazy and I have loose my half amount of my account then I have started trading on binary in state of short term trade then I am going to win my trade and I sold out maximum trade after bought the trade cause market suddenly going too high and low in this way I have made some money and in this way my account reach in good position then I start loosing but don't know why ending the trade market make such a movement that was unbelievable.After that, I took some big trade and I was too sure about those trade and I won those trade when my account reached 52701 dollars then I have decided to withdraw cause in the main time I have reach the volume that I have required to trade to withdraw the money for accepting the bonus. Suddenly I got a mail that 2nd of September they have some problem in their system it was normal mail for me cause almost I did not take any trade on that day.After one week they suddenly dedu ct almost all money from my account and wrote to me that they have system error for this reason they deduct all money.I was lucky cause I got same market movement and took some trade but in this time I took those trade randomly and I loose all the rest amount and then waiting for the response from the company.When I did not get any response from the company then I called them and asked them what is wrong when won money you guys have server error and when loose money everything is OK? Then said you loose your money and now we can not do anything. It was like thunder on my head. Then I called my account manager and told her everything but she told me she con not do anything then have contract several time to the customer support department then I have told them I will go to police and I was calm down cause what I can do against them such a big company and I am a student. After that almost 1 month after they call me again from several numbers and told me they will give me return some money I asked how much but I have to withdraw all the claim against the company. I was thinking what can I do it is best to take this amount and I have to take the amount and start trading again.I have made in two weeks 1149 and the same situation start loosing and loose whole amount then I plan what they do with me I want to see then in 4 times I have deposit 4 hundred dollar cause Now I do not want them to let go. OH In the main time I have called them several time to know the situation they said everything is OK. After that, I am just trading normally cause I can not blame anyone without reason.It is going normally.On 15 th of that month, there was some big news event and I was preparing myself for trading then I log in my account OH **** my account is frozen then I called company and tell them what is wrong and they required my all documents and have sent them all when I did not get any reply 19 th of this month I have called the again in customer support and said to them I will definitely go to the police this time cause that was big news event and there was huge chance to earn some money than Mr. Solo he told me he can solve my problem I do not have to go to police. I asked him if you can solve why you did not solve it before I have called to you several time and every time I have talked to you.After that, he made my account normal.After that again I am trading and winning my trade this time they just withdraw money and make my account 0.21 and made frozen again.This time I called support department and asked why they did that cause they do not have any right without asking me they can not withdraw the money.Even they did not send me any mail that they want to close my account or want to freeze my account.After 2 days they send me an email they want to close relation between me and topoption so they did that.Then I have called again this time and this is the first time that Mr. Solo did not receive my call there was a lady she picked my call she want to know what is the problem I explain here everything word to word after that she told me she did not understand what I want to like this way I have explained here several time she just start kidding with me.Then I told thanks for receive my call and kidding. Now I am submitting my all documents here I hope no one will have this problem again with this company not only this company like all this company.We are normal people just invest to earn some extra money they just rob our all money and at the end, we left waste our time and money and as well with huge frustration.Hope you guys do proper judgment and if I am the culprit I will accept any kind of punishment and if they are culprit hope you guys help me to have my money back and in near future they will never do this thing with anyone. Last not
I have deposited all together 500+ euro and they send my bank account 256 euro.

Attachments

• Account prove .jpg
    Account prove .jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Blocked my account .png
    Blocked my account .png
    82.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Top account.png
    Top account.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Now I can not even login my account.png
    Now I can not even login my account.png
    553.5 KB · Views: 0
Here is the termination later and 118 dollar return later.

Attachments

• Termination Letter.pdf
    351.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Money  return mail .jpg
    Money return mail .jpg
    572.8 KB · Views: 0
For your kind information my Name is Rafikuzzaman and used email in topoption is robintex7@ XXXXXX

FPA Forums Team Note: Publicly posting your full email address will probably result in you getting emails from people eager to "help you recover your money", if you only pay them a large fee or else sign up for an account with another broker.

I have opened an account in topoption in the mid of this year.That time I am practicing hard to
develop my trading strategy then I was successful to develop my own trading way thenI was looking for a
good broker, suddenly I have got a call from topoption my account manager she just explained me about her company. Then I have decided to deposit 100 euro its equal to 111 dollars and she adds 111 dollars to my account.I was so happy that I have 222 dollars in my account and now I can trade properly cause within 222 according to my trading strategy I can come back my position again I am too confident about my strategy cause I have worked almost 1.5 years on it nd loose near 4k dollar. Then I have started trading my own way and I am winning trade and losing that was aspected But I was happy cause my account is going to increase.But once market was too crazy and I have loose my half amount of my account then I have started trading on binary in state of short term trade then I am going to win my trade and I sold out maximum trade after bought the trade cause market suddenly going too high and low in this way I have made some money and in this way my account reach in good position then I start loosing but don't know why ending the trade market make such a movement that was unbelievable.After that, I took some big trade and I was too sure about those trade and I won those trade when my account reached 52701 dollars then I have decided to withdraw cause in the main time I have reach the volume that I have required to trade to withdraw the money for accepting the bonus. Suddenly I got a mail that 2nd of September they have some problem in their system it was normal mail for me cause almost I did not take any trade on that day.After one week they suddenly dedu ct almost all money from my account and wrote to me that they have system error for this reason they deduct all money.I was lucky cause I got same market movement and took some trade but in this time I took those trade randomly and I loose all the rest amount and then waiting for the response from the company.When I did not get any response from the company then I called them and asked them what is wrong when won money you guys have server error and when loose money everything is OK? Then said you loose your money and now we can not do anything. It was like thunder on my head. Then I called my account manager and told her everything but she told me she con not do anything then have contract several time to the customer support department then I have told them I will go to police and I was calm down cause what I can do against them such a big company and I am a student. After that almost 1 month after they call me again from several numbers and told me they will give me return some money I asked how much but I have to withdraw all the claim against the company. I was thinking what can I do it is best to take this amount and I have to take the amount and start trading again.I have made in two weeks 1149 and the same situation start loosing and loose whole amount then I plan what they do with me I want to see then in 4 times I have deposit 4 hundred dollar cause Now I do not want them to let go. OH In the main time I have called them several time to know the situation they said everything is OK. After that, I am just trading normally cause I can not blame anyone without reason.It is going normally.On 15 th of that month, there was some big news event and I was preparing myself for trading then I log in my account OH **** my account is frozen then I called company and tell them what is wrong and they required my all documents and have sent them all when I did not get any reply 19 th of this month I have called the again in customer support and said to them I will definitely go to the police this time cause that was big news event and there was huge chance to earn some money than Mr. Solo he told me he can solve my problem I do not have to go to police. I asked him if you can solve why you did not solve it before I have called to you several time and every time I have talked to you.After that, he made my account normal.After that again I am trading and winning my trade this time they just withdraw money and make my account 0.21 and made frozen again.This time I called support department and asked why they did that cause they do not have any right without asking me they can not withdraw the money.Even they did not send me any mail that they want to close my account or want to freeze my account.After 2 days they send me an email they want to close relation between me and topoption so they did that.Then I have called again this time and this is the first time that Mr. Solo did not receive my call there was a lady she picked my call she want to know what is the problem I explain here everything word to word after that she told me she did not understand what I want to like this way I have explained here several time she just start kidding with me.Then I told thanks for receive my call and kidding. Now I am submitting my all documents here I hope no one will have this problem again with this company not only this company like all this company.We are normal people just invest to earn some extra money they just rob our all money and at the end, we left waste our time and money and as well with huge frustration.Hope you guys do proper judgment and if I am the culprit I will accept any kind of punishment and if they are culprit hope you guys help me to have my money back and in near future they will never do this thing with anyone. Last not
I have deposited all together 500+ euro and they send my bank account 256 euro.
Two suggestions for you, First Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money. And second Open FPA traders court case against them, Check this link FPA Traders Court and follow the suggested steps there.

bonjour a toi je suis français donc je vais communiquer en français avec toi j'ai reçu le même courrier de topoption je voulais retirer 29174 euros il me l'on supprimer et fermez le compte avec la même lettre. il faut que tu porte plainte a
complaints@financialombudsman.gov.cy
plus nous serrons nombreux a portez plainte il ferons le necessaire

Attachments

• LTL_Termination Letter Topoption_Membrede Etienne.pdf
    438.5 KB · Views: 5
Back