TopOption very poor customer support... Refund not being actioned!!!

botsog

Private
Hi Traders! I traded with TopOption more than two years ago. I had a satisfactory experience with them before. Withdrawal will take up to three working days through wire transfer. They were then at that time under Safecap. They are now under LeadTrade Ltd. which also owns optionsclick.com, prestigeoption.com, excellenceoption.com and platiniumoption.com. Last 31st August 2016, because of satisfactory trading experience before, i tried to trade with them again. Comparing Safecap and Leadtrade, customer satisfaction is miles apart between them. For those who have issues with TopOptions, please share with us your experience.

here is the photo of my deposit of $105 last 31st August 2016.

Attachments

• ToPOption Payment Confirmation.jpg
    ToPOption Payment Confirmation.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 0
After uploading my documents last 31st August 2016 for account verification, i received an email informing me that they already received my documents. They also informed me that it will take 48hrs to verify it.

Attachments

• TopOption Support Email_1 Sep. 2016_1.jpg
    TopOption Support Email_1 Sep. 2016_1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 0
  • TopOption Support Email_1 Sep. 2016.jpg
    TopOption Support Email_1 Sep. 2016.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
  • TopOption Support Email_31 Aug. 2016.jpg
    TopOption Support Email_31 Aug. 2016.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
After informing me that verification process will take 48hrs after submission of my documents last 31st August 2016, I never heard from them even requesting a call from their support through their Contact Us page and even Online Chat. Online Chat is a waste of time because after waiting for more than 1 hour, nobody cared to respond even they have seen my message.

Attachments

• TopOption Support Email_5 Sep. 2016_2.jpg
    TopOption Support Email_5 Sep. 2016_2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
  • TopOption Support Email_5 Sep. 2016_1.jpg
    TopOption Support Email_5 Sep. 2016_1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
  • TopOption Support Email_5 Sep. 2016 .jpg
    TopOption Support Email_5 Sep. 2016 .jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
  • TopOption Support_5 Sep. 2016_1.jpg
    TopOption Support_5 Sep. 2016_1.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
  • TopOption Support_5 Sep. 2016.jpg
    TopOption Support_5 Sep. 2016.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi Traders! I traded with TopOption more than two years ago. I had a satisfactory experience with them before. Withdrawal will take up to three working days through wire transfer. They were then at that time under Safecap. They are now under LeadTrade Ltd. which also owns optionsclick.com, prestigeoption.com, excellenceoption.com and platiniumoption.com. Last 31st August 2016, because of satisfactory trading experience before, i tried to trade with them again. Comparing Safecap and Leadtrade, customer satisfaction is miles apart between them. For those who have issues with TopOptions, please share with us your experience.

TopOptions already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10111/www.topoption.com

Now come to solution of your problem, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

dear traders, just to inform that they returned my money after so many emails and i also informed them that my complaint in FPA will be seen by 50k members. it worked!!! :)

dear traders, just to inform that they returned my money after so many emails and i also informed them that my complaint in FPA will be seen by 50k members. it worked!!! :)

You got all your money back? Money arrived in your bank account?

Back