leadtradeltd.png
    845.4 KB · Views: 0
  • leadcapitalmarkets.png
    leadcapitalmarkets.png
    843.5 KB · Views: 0
  • leadtradelta-email.png
    leadtradelta-email.png
    271.5 KB · Views: 0
Check it for viruses before opening the file. If it's clean, there's no harm in filing out an inquiry form. If there's a "declaration of deposit" included, that's used by bad brokers to make chargebacks harder.

j'ai envoyé le document a leadtrade on verra .le médiateur financié de chypre m'a répondu qu 'il allait examiner ma plainte. envoyé leur vos plainte aussi

I got a response from support@topoption.com:

"Dear Client,

Following your recent expression of dissatisfaction with regards to the services offered by Leadtrade Limited and your account activity, the Company has performed a thorough investigation and review of your account.

As a result the Company has taken the decision to reimburse profits generated from trades other than the trades performed by exploiting the three seconds cancellation facility which has been deemed abusive by the Company.

The amount to be refunded to you will be 15,841.64 PLN

Best Regards,"

My funds are 42,007.94 PLN. What kind of system did they calculate that amount? I didn't break the regulations. This option (3 seconds cancelled) is available so it was not inconsistent with the regulations. I still think they are SCAMMERS.

moi il m'ont rien dit c'est enfoiré mais je suis entrain de monté une équipe et on va allez les voir la il vont comprendre a qui il on a faire depuis 5 ans je trade dans cet société et le jour de mon retrait il me vire mais il se prenne pour qui il vont comprendre a qui il ont a faire

First, they wrote that violated the 14 point agreement. Now they wrote: " As a result the Company has taken the decision to reimburse profits generated from trades other than the trades performed by exploiting the three seconds cancellation facility which has been deemed abusive by the Company." They can't determine. What else will they invent? Maybe they will write that I predict the future. This is more likely than they will return my hard earned money. Until they will not pay the entire amount I will warn all against these scammers

Back