Toptrade.group is a scam broker

Dear Edita! It happened to me too, but I’m just starting my fight. Do you think it's worth it?
In my point of view it is always worth trying to do everything to fight with any scammers. I did a lot of things, however, it seems that police and other financial institutions are unable to help or they don't want. I don't understand. I gave all the phone numbers from which scammers called me, and also emails and pictures of all conversations, but everybody says that they can't do anything. Four months have already passed and nothing happened.

In my point of view it is always worth trying to do everything to fight with any scammers. I did a lot of things, however, it seems that police and other financial institutions are unable to help or they don't want. I don't understand. I gave all the phone numbers from which scammers called me, and also emails and pictures of all conversations, but everybody says that they can't do anything. Four months have already passed and nothing happened.
Perhaps it is best to leave clues about this fraudulent company everywhere to save others. I found a Romanian man whose name was on a list that my broker had scraped. They had just closed his TopTrade Account. I wrote to him to run to the bank and ask for a refund on his card payments. This has already reduced my loss.

Perhaps it is best to leave clues about this fraudulent company everywhere to save others. I found a Romanian man whose name was on a list that my broker had scraped. They had just closed his TopTrade Account. I wrote to him to run to the bank and ask for a refund on his card payments. This has already reduced my loss.
Post the scammers names, phone numbers, bank account details, user profiles, etc. in this thread so all future victims, and potential victims, have access to this information.

Post the scammers names, phone numbers, bank account details, user profiles, etc. in this thread so all future victims, and potential victims, have access to this information.

Thank you for your reply. Here

Name of the fraudster company: TopTrade Group

Broker name: Mark van Vissar

Phone numbers for WhatsApp communication:+447735937368; +447479929446

Details of the card purchase

Beneficiary: poanion.com

Communication: 2021.03.09 6250380912 POANION.COM

264,650EUR 370,3400

2. Unsuccessful transfer1.

Beneficiary:MOONPAY 9303

Notice: none

3. Unsuccessful transfer2.

Beneficiary: MOONPAY 7714

4. Unsuccessful transfer3.

Beneficiary: MOONPAY 3301

Beneficiary on first transfer: my name misspelled

Notice on first transfer:2.380,00 EUR LHVBEE22Balassagyarmat

EE347777000017292863 Anita Horvth Ipolyjr

U18X392076

Beneficiary on another transfer: my name

Notice this transfer: 2.560,00 EUR LHVBEE22Balassagyarmat

EE347777000017292863 Anita Horvath

U18X376611

Bank name on last transfer:NexPay UAB

Bank address:1-36 Olimpieciu g., Vilnius, Lithuania

Bankszámlaszám:LT943080020000000862

Beneficiary: NexPay UAB, 1-36 Olimpieciu g., Vil

Notice: 5.500,00 EUR MXG7008n

LT943080020000000862 NexPay UAB, 1-36

Olimpieciu g., Vil U18X349206

What I have learned since then is that TopTrade Group is just a boiler room, a game, with all the links, emails and web interfaces. It's a vast criminal enterprise whose fraud could only be stopped by the police if it weren't a boiler room.

What I have learned since then is that TopTrade Group is just a boiler room, a game, with all the links, emails and web interfaces. It's a vast criminal enterprise whose fraud could only be stopped by the police if it weren't a boiler room.
All of the scams you see on FPA are ran by organizations, not just a few people. Many are connected to each other when you get high enough up in these organizations. Laos, Cambodia and Fuzhou are where many of the scam bosses are.

Thank you for your answer. Could you tell me something about from GM Litigantion Assistance - Deutschland /DE@gmlitigationassistance.com/, because they have also written to me, but I'm afraid that this is also the way to the scammers. And MyChargeBack UK? Is that also a scam?

Back