Toronto Trader

paulus

Recruit
I'm a young senior fascinated with the market patterns and mathematics. Big follower of Elliott Waves. Constantly studying and learning and some trading looking to take it to a much higher level if gov't regs don't kill retail forex. I am however not too techy. Not yet sure how to enter the trading room which I subscribed to for a free trial as of yesterday..any help appreciated.
Also fascinated but frightened of the robots. It seems there are so many bad reports. I thought Fapturbo was the answer until I discovered FPA and now think otherwise. I read somewhere Donna or Rob have settings that produce rgood results. Can anyone direct me to them or direct me to where I can get a knowledgeable person to assist re this EA or any very good one if such exists.

I think the two amazing sites are Forex Free Army and I would suggest anyone not familiar with Elliott Waves sign up for free with www.elliottwave.com. The have so many free articles that explain all the characteristics of every phase of the wave pattern. And when the world states that another Bull market is happening Robert Prechter shows why not and backs it up with solid charts. This site has been the most illuminating information I have ever read on markets and totally dispels anything the analysts have to say before or after any market action. For incredible accuracy and fascinating easy to read info subscribe free and compliment the excellent advise from Sirpipsalot and Crazy Cat. Loking forward to your help on my initial requests. all the best...

Why the Elliotwave?

Hmm let’s see....
Join date 1-22-10 3 posts,
I read your post you seam like a good guy with experience.
You are an Elliottwave guy.
I am not allowed to touch people in public. I can’t help it. The chance to teach/tell them something that will help their life.
My personal preaching is Kote-Gaeshi, Kote-mawashi, and Kote-maki, with those 3 martial arts techniques you can overcome 3/4 of the people in the world.
2nd choice is the 70 year sun (Expansion/contration) cycle. Look at history let’s go only to the US Civil War (1860's), add 35 years (1/2 of 70),1895 the “Gay 90's” green and growing, plus 35 years the dust bowl and “depression”, plus 35 years 1965 (exept SE Asia things are good), plus 35 years = 2000. Go from there.
3rd, the Mathematical lesson of jumping on and off the “Band Wagon” from:
An Italian guy named "Fibonacci" figured out the math for the way this commonly happens. The ratio is 1+2=3, 2+3=5, 3+5=8, 5+8=13 and so on. Using this 1,3,5,8,13 jumping on the band wagon effect is predictable and it can go in both directions, i.e. jumping on and starting over with 1 for jumping off.

You explain Elliottwave like that so everybody can understand rather then a site reference and you’ll make PVT.
Good luck to you I think your real.

Back