ToroPROfit

graziano.zattra

Recruit
[langtitle=it]ToroPROfit[/langtitle]

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

ToroPROfit
Da tempo questo broker sta pubblicizzando la sua attività in Italia.
Ha il sito internet all'indirizzo ToroProfit
Circolano chiacchiere che si tratti di un broker SCAM.......
Qulcuno può fornire maggiori notizie più precise e dettagliate??

Io so per ora solo che, nonostante la buona piattaforma di fattura molto semplice ma ben precisa, la ToroPROfit è un marchio di FOREX WORLDWIDE LTD che ha sede in Mill Street 85 - QORMI - QRM3100 - MALTA

Un grazie anticipatamente a chi avesse precise notizie in merito anche per un eventuale inserimento di questo broker, qualora ne ricorressero le condizioni, tra i brokers SCAM e la chiusura dei correlativi siti internet.
:confused:

I love the 2008 copyright on the bottom of the toroprofit.com homepage. The domain was registered on March 27, 2013.

The domain is hosted at 91.213.152.142. There's one other domain at the same server. A Japanese forex site: dynamictrade.jp

Whois on the Japanese site shows is was created on June 6, 2013 and is registered to:

Name Comelli
Email vali.megai@bforex.com

Postal code 121-5000
Postal Address Geneva
29 Route de Pre-Bois
Phone 008141225331268

Notice the BForex.com email address. That's this BForex:

BForex.com forex brokers reviews | Confirmed as a SCAM by Forex Peace Army

scammers and idiots... they can't even use a fake name in whois. But I am happy it happened, now we can add this site to the scam list. Can't we Pharaoh?

It's even more tangled that I thought at first. There's a whole nest of related sites I need to dig through.

I think AsstMod would probably be willing to throw the list of domain names onto BForex's review page as "Other sites owed by these scamming scumbags" or something like that.

its scary what brokers would do now a days, I thought it was a simple change of name or something but it turns out to be a lot more than that,

Lots of bad brokers do that. They either close (grabbing cash) and change their names, or they set of parallel brokerages. Once Broker A rips you off, somehow Broker B gets your contact information and offers you a nice signup bonus. What you don't know is that in many of these cases Broker A and B are really run by the same people.

Back