• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TotalGrid.it

General discussions of a financial company
I can't belive no one has commented yet on something with stats that are this impressive. But you should check them out on myfxbook.
TotalGrid V1.2.1 System | Myfxbook The long term performance isn't that great. Not even as good as Forex Envy.

Ok I just found out that it's using a different set file than the one on myfxbook. The one that's being used Here has Crazy in the name of it I assume that refers to the level of risk involved.
I've seen a few bots do great for a few weeks then blow out like a roman candle. I'd like to see a couple of months history on this set file before committing any real funds to it. Also it's paid for by using an IB account and so far they haven't set up a broker for US customers but they are working on that. So far it's looking good.

Last edited:
I can't belive no one has commented yet on something with stats that are this impressive. But you should check them out on myfxbook.
TotalGrid V1.2.1 System | Myfxbook The long term performance isn't that great. Not even as good as Forex Envy.

TotalGrid uses standard deviation based indicator "ZigZag" to calculate dinamically Execution Point for every pair. It does it every day.
In this way it can adapt itself to market condition.
It doesn't use long and short term strategies, but allow the user to set the risk the regulate the execution point.
If the price run quickly it freezes and stop opening new levels. In this way it can reduce DD.
Tuning the different values on the EA you can find your personal setting for your particular balance.
I always say to run it on demo account. It's free!
Crazy account is a bet, otherways i could be millionar in less then 1 year, of corse!
The strategies is to run it in a safe way and withdraw profit weekly.
I spend several hours every day to go on programming TotalGrid. Only live experience can teach the way.
That's the reason why i open different account with different setting.
I cannot say that ForexEnvy is better or worse than TotalGrid. They uses similar but different technics!

Any idea when you'll be able to integrate money management into it? It would be crazy to run a EA with no idea of the optimal settings. Seem like you have a good handle on what you can get away with but if that lesson was earned with hard cash it's expensive and even with a demo it still costs a lot with lost time and potential profits. Seems like you have a very promising project going but until the management issues are automated i'd be terrified to try it. Tim Needham

My current accounts are with FinFx. Opening accounts at any of your available borkers is not possible. Any options? Curtis

My current accounts are with FinFx. Opening accounts at any of your available borkers is not possible. Any options? Curtis

Hi, we are finishing IB registration at FinFX. Some days more and it will be active!
Thank you

Hi, we are finishing IB registration at FinFX. Some days more and it will be active!
Thank you

Good to hear. I downloaded and attached the EA to a demo account last night. We'll see how it goes.

Do you have any recommended settings for this EA on a standard FinFX ECN account (100:1, 0.1 minimum lot size) with a theoretic $10,000 balance? Curtis

Good to hear. I downloaded and attached the EA to a demo account last night. We'll see how it goes.

Do you have any recommended settings for this EA on a standard FinFX ECN account (100:1, 0.1 minimum lot size) with a theoretic $10,000 balance? Curtis
100:1 is a very low leverage in particular with 0.1 minimum lot size. I'm sorry. Let me know how it goes, but i think that a margin call is more than probable.

Is it also possible to run the EA with Tradefort? If so, do post the link on your website.

1). By the way, What is the better setting, Med risk or Crazy.

2). If smallest Lot size is 0.01, Contract size is 100,000, margin 1:500. How much money I need to run Crazy setfile or Med risk setfile?

3). Is it Medrisk10K = $10,000 to run it?

4). Do you test it with backtest it? How is results?

I am Forex Envy Power user, It blew my account twice even with enough fund each month, This type of Grid EA is danger.
I tried this Totalgrid in Demo, it seems better than Forex Envy, It Freezes when market moving quickly to stop going to higher danger, it does better detection on price movement than Forex envy.

Back