TOUCHTRADES.COM SCAMM- DONT BE CHEATED BY THEM

eclipseh

Recruit
TOUCHTRADES.COM PLEASE KEEP AWAY -WHEN YOU DEPOSIT MONEY IN THEIR WEB SITE , BE SURE THAT EVEN YOU CAN NOT WITHDRAW YOUR INITIAL DEPOSIT - WHEN YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW THEY DONT REPLAY YOU BACK ,EVEN LIVE CHAT DONT ANSWER YOU - I CALLED MANY TIME ,FINALLY I TALKED TO SOME ONE , I JUST ASKED HIM I DONT WANT MY PROFIT JUST GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY , HE SAID YOU CAN NOT WITHDRAW BECUZ YOU HAVE TO DO MORE TRADE - AND I WAS TALKING TO HIM HE TOLD ME SHUT UP AND LISTEN ,YOU CAN NOT WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY BACK AND HE SAID I WLL OPEN A POSITION FOR YOU MAKE PROFIT THEN WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY AFTER 2 MIN HE DESTROY ALL MY MONEY , IF ANY ONE WANTS MORE EVIDENCE I CAN GIVE HIM MY SCREEN SHOTS AND RECORDED VOICE

TOUCHTRADES.COM PLEASE KEEP AWAY -WHEN YOU DEPOSIT MONEY IN THEIR WEB SITE , BE SURE THAT EVEN YOU CAN NOT WITHDRAW YOUR INITIAL DEPOSIT - WHEN YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW THEY DONT REPLAY YOU BACK ,EVEN LIVE CHAT DONT ANSWER YOU - I CALLED MANY TIME ,FINALLY I TALKED TO SOME ONE , I JUST ASKED HIM I DONT WANT MY PROFIT JUST GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY , HE SAID YOU CAN NOT WITHDRAW BECUZ YOU HAVE TO DO MORE TRADE - AND I WAS TALKING TO HIM HE TOLD ME SHUT UP AND LISTEN ,YOU CAN NOT WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY BACK AND HE SAID I WLL OPEN A POSITION FOR YOU MAKE PROFIT THEN WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY AFTER 2 MIN HE DESTROY ALL MY MONEY , IF ANY ONE WANTS MORE EVIDENCE I CAN GIVE HIM MY SCREEN SHOTS AND RECORDED VOICE
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

from 50 days ago till now - i deposited 1500 $ and i made about 1000 $ profit ,they dont give back even my initial deposit
in middle of my conversation with them i talk to some one i was begging them just give back my 1500, i dont need the profit , he said shut up and listen!!!!!!!( i was shocked ) you have to trade and you can not with draw the money
i dont know how can i get my money back :( i see some some solution blew , but i dont know how can i invited them to thread and live chat :(

from 50 days ago till now - i deposited 1500 $ and i made about 1000 $ profit ,they dont give back even my initial deposit
in middle of my conversation with them i talk to some one i was begging them just give back my 1500, i dont need the profit , he said shut up and listen!!!!!!!( i was shocked ) you have to trade and you can not with draw the money
i dont know how can i get my money back :( i see some some solution blew , but i dont know how can i invited them to thread and live chat :(

During live chat or by email, share the link of this thread with them and let them know that you have opened the thread and shared your review here with Active traders. If they will not answer you properly then tell them that you will open FPA traders court case against them.

How did you deposit? If by credit/debit card, get in touch with your card's issuing bank. Explain how the broker is blocking access to your funds. Ask if a chargeback is possible.

How did you deposit? If by credit/debit card, get in touch with your card's issuing bank. Explain how the broker is blocking access to your funds. Ask if a chargeback is possible.

Thanks for your guidness , im following your introduction , i will let you know wht result i get

Thanks for your guidness , im following your introduction , i will let you know wht result i get

For your more information still they did not answer my emails and live chat , im gonna call them , they are stilling money day by day from poor people and make the forex looks bad

Back