Touchtrades scam

Ian newman

Recruit
Hi i have an account at touchtrades at start they even scammed me ibtaining numbers from my credit card and telling me their speaking to their finance department to see how they could help from their end with credit and next thing they say we have credit in your account but need mpre then i checked my card and they withdrew 10600 aud from my card with out permission then made lots of promises and account made money then they called few more times and yet again withdrew money from my card i then cancelled my card reported stolen then recieved another call and i warned them not to try and they must have cause i recieved abusive call saying your cards reported stolen which made me laugh also my bank said their was several attempts to remove large amounts of money from my card now if they had authority they wouldn't try for more than account limit and since all of this i tried to close account and they said ok and no result they kept trading i followed their policy also made several attempts for withdrawl no luck and my account has now 31000usd balance i can't afford lawyers could you please help me get my money they have done all of trading i havent put one trade on but balance is my money they credited account with 17000 to lift equity all i want is my money which am entitled to possitive balance $ 31000usd

Hi i have an account at touchtrades at start they even scammed me ibtaining numbers from my credit card and telling me their speaking to their finance department to see how they could help from their end with credit and next thing they say we have credit in your account but need mpre then i checked my card and they withdrew 10600 aud from my card with out permission then made lots of promises and account made money then they called few more times and yet again withdrew money from my card i then cancelled my card reported stolen then recieved another call and i warned them not to try and they must have cause i recieved abusive call saying your cards reported stolen which made me laugh also my bank said their was several attempts to remove large amounts of money from my card now if they had authority they wouldn't try for more than account limit and since all of this i tried to close account and they said ok and no result they kept trading i followed their policy also made several attempts for withdrawl no luck and my account has now 31000usd balance i can't afford lawyers could you please help me get my money they have done all of trading i havent put one trade on but balance is my money they credited account with 17000 to lift equity all i want is my money which am entitled to possitive balance $ 31000usd
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.touchtrades.com/support/contact-us/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13040/touchtrades-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/TouchTradescom-229471900789864

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Also, Share you account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back