Tradaxa / Sisma Capital

Guse

Private
Hi to all,

I'm here to present my warning against Tradaxa, a subsidiary of Sisma Capital.
This is, as far as I know, a registered broker in New Zealand.

I was trading with them since last October.
When I tried to withdrawal part of my funds, they kept telling me about some technical issues.
2 months passed and I tried to close my account and transfer all my funds. They simply didn't give me back my money. Keep telling me about some problems, and now just trying to find some excuse about my trading activity to retain my capital.

I can only believe this is a Scam...

Stay away from Tradaxa or any subsidiary from Sisma.

Hope you have more luck!

Regards

Hi to all,

I'm here to present my warning against Tradaxa, a subsidiary of Sisma Capital.
This is, as far as I know, a registered broker in New Zealand.

I was trading with them since last October.
When I tried to withdrawal part of my funds, they kept telling me about some technical issues.
2 months passed and I tried to close my account and transfer all my funds. They simply didn't give me back my money. Keep telling me about some problems, and now just trying to find some excuse about my trading activity to retain my capital.

I can only believe this is a Scam...

Stay away from Tradaxa or any subsidiary from Sisma.

Hope you have more luck!

Regards

no regards.
Prove it or quit the lip service.

Don't need to be rude!
I have already opened a thread in the complaint forum.
What document do you want to see?

Their first email concerning the technical issue.
Their claims for your trading activity.
Did you use any EA's
Your account statement.
And your withdrawal request amount

Lorio, insulting someone who opened a thread is a bad approach. If you wanted more information, just ask politely.

I have the same problem there is a lack of response on the phone and not to carry out withdrawal requests and I am ready to prove overcame

Lorio, insulting someone who opened a thread is a bad approach. If you wanted more information, just ask politely.

Labeling scam before presenting the case , or even before people who are superior to identifying errors of trader or broker than the OP give their opinion, is 3 times worse.

-Register
-Present your CLAIM , explain your ASSUMPTION
-Provide data that you think support the above
-Dont yell scam , ripped off , unethical until there is a verdict.
-It is funny how the traits of being patient are not present on traders scam threads , it was not only on trading i guess.It was not only on expecting to be a millionnaire overnight.

Labeling scam before presenting the case , or even before people who are superior to identifying errors of trader or broker than the OP give their opinion, is 3 times worse.

-Register
-Present your CLAIM , explain your ASSUMPTION
-Provide data that you think support the above
-Dont yell scam , ripped off , unethical until there is a verdict.
-It is funny how the traits of being patient are not present on traders scam threads , it was not only on trading i guess.It was not only on expecting to be a millionnaire overnight.

You are right in one thing. I really shouldn't mention this as a scam. If i could edit my first post I would.
Regarding the subject itself, I did present my complaint, as I said before, in the case court forum, now in preparation case fase. That's the reason I didn't upload any file here, since I uploaded it elsewhere.

Keep in mind that this post is just a warning and at the same time a cry for help.

Hello,

i have also an account with Tradaxa. I can´t reach my account manager, chat is not available. It seems to be the broker is closed.

Guse, you have nothing to apologize for. A person has the right to express an opinion that their situation represents a scam. That's the main reason why you or anyone else would open a thread in the Scam Alerts Folder.

Naturally, before instantly joining the "Company X must be a SCAM!" bandwagon, it is a good idea for members to POLITELY ask for details if the information in the first post isn't sufficient to make a judgement. In some cases, it turns out to not be a scam. In other cases, it does.

Attacking the person who starts the thread only makes that person less likely to feel welcome to come back and present evidence. Asking politely is much more likely to get the desired results.

For those of you reporting similar issues, go ahead and leave a review and start a new thread. Please give as many details in your new thread as possible.

Back