Tradaxa / Sisma Capital

Guse, you have nothing to apologize for. A person has the right to express an opinion that their situation represents a scam. That's the main reason why you or anyone else would open a thread in the Scam Alerts Folder.

Naturally, before instantly joining the "Company X must be a SCAM!" bandwagon, it is a good idea for members to POLITELY ask for details if the information in the first post isn't sufficient to make a judgement. In some cases, it turns out to not be a scam. In other cases, it does.

Attacking the person who starts the thread only makes that person less likely to feel welcome to come back and present evidence. Asking politely is much more likely to get the desired results.

For those of you reporting similar issues, go ahead and leave a review and start a new thread. Please give as many details in your new thread as possible.

I just have the same problem with them, it seems that corporal user belongs to this broker and is here quoting to counteract tradaxa scam, and I have body tests

Go ahead and start your own thread here in Scam Alerts. Give as many details as possible.

hello all,
I was contacted by rami abbas from Bahrain of tradaxa in may 2014, and he convinced me to deposit money, usdollars5000, in my tradaxa account. they made some gains for me, and when my account reached 12200 usdollars, I decided to withdraw usdollars 2200. then I could not, because the submit button of the withdrawal menu was blocked, and still is. for 3 weeks I am messaging them, begging them to fix the problem, and to contact me, but no reply from them. only one reply I got 3 weeks ago from ramy abbas, saying technical problem. any one faced the same problem, please reply to my message and advise me what to do please.

hello all,
I was contacted by rami abbas from Bahrain of tradaxa in may 2014, and he convinced me to deposit money, usdollars5000, in my tradaxa account. they made some gains for me, and when my account reached 12200 usdollars, I decided to withdraw usdollars 2200. then I could not, because the submit button of the withdrawal menu was blocked, and still is. for 3 weeks I am messaging them, begging them to fix the problem, and to contact me, but no reply from them. only one reply I got 3 weeks ago from ramy abbas, saying technical problem. any one faced the same problem, please reply to my message and advise me what to do please.

Hi.
Sorry to know about that.
I have the same problem. Tried to get my funds back with no success. One year from now... They are fraudulent! I tried and contacted every one you can imagine (banks, regulators, lawyers, etc). No one is able to do anything. They will keep to scam until they can...
Hope you have more luck than me. If you do, please share with me how you solved this.

Cheers.

Hi to all and hope You & your families enjoy of a new food year!

Please, I would like to talk about about Tradaxa...

Does anyone have news about them?

As other fellows told some time ago, I was said some months ago that technical problems would not let for some time withdraw any money. After a other broker I am working with, tried to get THE money back directly to them, a new account manager (mine disappeared and never else heard from him), THE desk manager in fact, told me that their system technical issues would be repaired and, I would be sent 3k THE same week. I am not writing don names, emails, or phone numbers, un less this form manager Asís me for.

After that last email I have not been contacted again. I sent much money, in fact, almost all My savings (16.000€ more or less) and guess I lost all. I am terribly sad because of it....

Hope You can help me and Tell me how get My money back.

I can assure I am not THE only one in this situation. I know a woman who has the same problem as me. We got in touch through a broker we both are working with.

Thanks in advance for your help, and use this post as warning for future.

Hi to all and hope You & your families enjoy of a new food year!

Please, I would like to talk about about Tradaxa...

Does anyone have news about them?

As other fellows told some time ago, I was said some months ago that technical problems would not let for some time withdraw any money. After a other broker I am working with, tried to get THE money back directly to them, a new account manager (mine disappeared and never else heard from him), THE desk manager in fact, told me that their system technical issues would be repaired and, I would be sent 3k THE same week. I am not writing don names, emails, or phone numbers, un less this form manager Asís me for.

After that last email I have not been contacted again. I sent much money, in fact, almost all My savings (16.000€ more or less) and guess I lost all. I am terribly sad because of it....

Hope You can help me and Tell me how get My money back.

I can assure I am not THE only one in this situation. I know a woman who has the same problem as me. We got in touch through a broker we both are working with.

Thanks in advance for your help, and use this post as warning for future.

Hi ASESMAY,

I'm sorry to ear about that...
And I'm sorry to tell you that, as far as I know, noone was able to get their money back.
I'm in the same situation. I have ~20 000USD there. Tried to withdrawal my money back since January 2014, with no success.
My account manager stoped to reply my messages, they never repley my e-mails.
If you, or anyone, know a way we can get to them and make them pay back our money, please tell.

At leat we have to try to stop them!

Good night Guse,

I read your fist post one week ago. I am trying to use Spanish Police to try to make their heads get warm at least. We are many and we should not allow them to continue doing so and scamming more people.

If I find out anyway to get some money back... I will expose it here for all of you to benefit of the same way.

Nevertheless, I have been said hat if you used VISA to send money, if you set a police complaint, and you go your bank, with it, and VISA complaint form in the bank, maybe (and I say maybe) they can make some money back. If not, at least, maybe VISA decide not to give them that service and help others not be scammed.

Any news, I will write it here!

Back