Tradaxa / Sisma Capital

Good night Guse,

I read your fist post one week ago. I am trying to use Spanish Police to try to make their heads get warm at least. We are many and we should not allow them to continue doing so and scamming more people.

If I find out anyway to get some money back... I will expose it here for all of you to benefit of the same way.

Nevertheless, I have been said hat if you used VISA to send money, if you set a police complaint, and you go your bank, with it, and VISA complaint form in the bank, maybe (and I say maybe) they can make some money back. If not, at least, maybe VISA decide not to give them that service and help others not be scammed.

Any news, I will write it here!

Hi ASESMAY.

Are you from Spain? If so I must say we are neighbours, since I am from Portugal.
I did talk to portuguese market regulator, sent all information avaiable and still waiting for some answer.
Any news, please share with us. Maybe we can do something alltogether. I know other people who are in the same situation.

Cheers

1. Paris prosecutor
2. The Paris prosecutor is addressed facts reported by the Financial Markets Authority and complaints filed by individuals against FOREX companies. These complaints , around a hundred , are subject to preliminary investigations carried out by the financial police , which for some has led to an opening of information on several websites . Convinced of the reliability of these sites, the legitimacy of the broker, the professionalism of commercial and regulation by market authorities , users , victims of trading sites on the FOREX , slow to complain , thinking to get their money invested, back.
4. This delay is particularly detrimental to the success of the investigation that the complex arrangements are ephemeral and opaque. Their purpose is only to extract funds very quickly subscribers , which probably will never be invested in markets .
6. Investigations encounter :
8. to aliases;
9. the use of telephone numbers with indicative French while the connections are made from abroad ;
10. the use of new technologies to change the IP addresses or to have it routed through other servers, thus concealing the actual locations;
11. the multiplicity of bank accounts mostly located in tax havens that do not cooperate or low with France.
12. To fight against these investment services activities without approval , which in light of investigative materials can be understood as the qualification of fraud by an organized gang , punishable by a prison sentence of 10 years and a fine of one million euros , the prosecution has coercive means , such as infiltration techniques , telephone interceptions, sound system, computer data capture and the use of searches, and police custody up up to 96 hours. Due to extraneous facts, requests for international mutual assistance addressed to foreign authorities.
14. Given the complexity of this crime and investigation time to bring a criminal response to victims of these sites , the judicial authority joins the Investor Awareness Campaign

...........Tradaxa Sisma Eurobond Aston Ftradition.....and who knows the number of new ILLEGAL web site per week.....
Guys you should post BANK names and account nb. proposed for funding your Traders account ! By the way CC funding allows Chargeback (in the EU zone a legal fact !)

Yo tampoco puedo contactar con tradaxa, quiero saber que puedo hacer para recuperar mi dinero. No se a quien dirigirme. Por favor necesito ayuda!
Gracias

Yo tampoco puedo contactar con tradaxa, quiero saber que puedo hacer para recuperar mi dinero. No se a quien dirigirme. Por favor necesito ayuda. Gracias

Hola, intenta contactar con un grupo de afectados,y buscar un abogado para presentar una demanda, si es demanda colectiva os sale las taxas del abogado más baratas, yo he recibido también e-mails de este Broker para invertir, pero no me fíe de ese Broker, tengo el email de un representante de Tradaxa
Yo tampoco puedo contactar con tradaxa, quiero saber que puedo hacer para recuperar mi dinero. No se a quien dirigirme. Por favor necesito ayuda!
Gracias

Forex scams is the new terrorism, no dead, but if there are victims, called financial terrorism.

English version of the message: It is very important for all you to know that Sisma Capital Ltd, the owner of tradaxa, has requested the removal from the Companies House (The official registry for limited liability companies in the UK). It is the only registry where Sisma Capital is registered as far as I know.

You have to know that if Sisma Capital Ltd achieves its objective and its name is finally removed from this official list of companies of The UK Government, the personality of Sisma Capital and Tradaxa will be extinct. If that happens, we the victims will face more problems and obstacles to recover our money.

I suggest and actually beg people who have problems regarding tradaxa or Sisma Capital, to write a letter or email, and send it to the Companies House asking for a rejection on the application for removal.

In the next days, I will post in this thread a model of letter or email in english for you to use it, if you want. You will only have to copy and send it.

Here you can find the address of the Companies House as well as the information with regard to Sisma Capital that I have requested:

· Companies house web: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/companies-house
Email: enquiries@companies-house.gov.uk
Telefone Enquiries (UK)
0303 1234 500
Telefone International
+44 303 1234 500

· Companies house general info on removal: https://www.gov.uk/strike-off-your-company-from-companies-register (As you can see, according to the Companies Act a company is not allowed to ask for a removal when it has been trading or carrying on its activity during the last three months, also the company must inform their creditors about the application, and send them a copy. Sisma Capital does not comply with any of these)

· General info about Sisma Capital as registered in the Companies House: https://mega.co.nz/#!WpYRkDZb!praworYx02IGHltD25j3IWu1yfxolWsd03fygNyeRrA

· Stricking off application by Sisma Capital, as registered in the Companies House: https://mega.co.nz/#!HsoWkDgA!o0salus3ZkIDKj2KTp45I4Izbezm4PaIGNDdtQSVQys

· For further information you can contact with me here: m86.madrid@gmail.com

Spanish version of the message: Es muy importante que todos sepáis que Sisma Capital Ltd, la compañía que está detrás de tradaxa, ha solicitado la baja de la Companies House (El registro oficial de empresas de Reino Unido. El equivalente al Registro Mercantil en España). Es el único registro en el que Sisma Capital está registrada hasta donde yo sé.

Tenéis que saber que si Sisma Capital Ltd consigue su objetivo y su nombre es finalmente removido del registro, la personalidad jurídica de Sisma Capital y de Tradaxa se extinguirán. Si eso pasa, nosotros las víctimas, enfrentaremos aún más problemas y obstáculos para recuperar nuestro dinero.

Sugiero, y de hecho, os ruego a la gente que tenéis problemas relacionados con Sisma Capital o tradaxa, que escribáis una carta o email, y lo enviéis a la Companies House solicitando el rechazo de la solicitud de baja.

Próximamente colgaré en este mismo hilo del foro un modelo de carta o email en inglés para que los que queráis sólo tengáis que copiarlo y enviarlo poniendo vuestro propios datos personales.

A continuación os doy las direcciones de Companies House y también la información relacionada con Sisma Capital que he solicitado, en la que podéis ver la solicitud de baja de la empresa.

· Página web de la Companies House: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/companies-house
Email: enquiries@companies-house.gov.uk
Teléfono Enquiries (UK)
0303 1234 500
Teléfono International
+44 303 1234 500

· Información sobre cómo dar de baja a una empresa en la Companies House: https://www.gov.uk/strike-off-your-company-from-companies-register Como podéis ver, de acuerdo con la Companies Act una compañía no puede solicitar la baja cuando ha estado comerciando o llevando a cabo su actividad durante los últimos 3 meses antes de la solicitud, y también debe informar a sus acreedores sobre la solicitud y enviarles una copia. Nada de eso lo cumple Sisma Capital)

· Información general de Sisma Capital tal como consta en la Companies House: https://mega.co.nz/#!WpYRkDZb!praworYx02IGHltD25j3IWu1yfxolWsd03fygNyeRrA

· Solicitud de baja de Sisma Capital tal como consta en la Companies House: https://mega.co.nz/#!HsoWkDgA!o0salus3ZkIDKj2KTp45I4Izbezm4PaIGNDdtQSVQys

· Para más información, podéis contactar conmigo aquí: m86.madrid@gmail.com

If it's any help certainty that tradaxa operates from israel with. Good luck in the recovery of your money.
A greeting.

Would not worry to much about the company house register ( full of crooks ) fact is they are not
authorized (never been ) by the FCA , Banks as PSP’s have responsibility’s, at least in the EU.

Back