Tradaxa / Sisma Capital

Tradaxa,
Forex Place LTD owns Broker 4XP.
Both owners, they are from Israel.

Would not worry to much about the company house register ( full of crooks ) fact is they are not
authorized (never been ) by the FCA , Banks as PSP’s have responsibility’s, at least in the EU.

I hope this thread is still in operation and people are reading this?

I had about $10 000 invested with Tradaxa and I could not get my money back from them. Now they have disappeared from the internet.
If you search for Tradaxa or SismaCapital then there are no search results.

So the short of the story is that they have stolen a lot of peoples money.

Is there no way that some authority like the FBI can track down thee people as they will appear again but with a different company name?

The individuals who I used to deal with at Tradaxa are:
Rozlyn Jackson and Steve Khoury. Im not sure if these were even their real names but they are names to look out for when dealing with any forex broker.

There is a good website called forexfraud.com and I wish i had gone there before I invested money with Tradaxa.

Regards.

You're right, a judicial body must investigate all brokers Internet scammers, FBI should investigate several brokers

and make sure the complaint ends up on your country’s state prosecutor desk, most important !
In France some victims also experienced difficulty’s filing complaints, mainly their Banks or CC providers speculating on you dropping the case, as well local Police hesitating to file the complaints.
But the state prosecutors do know their job and laws, which will involve various responsibilities. It’s not VISA , Banks or Merchant account providers who write laws, normally they are supposed to ably them, which is not always the case !

JOIN FACEBOOK PAGE TRADAXA FRAUD Tradaxa Fraud, Lets all together FIGHT THIS CRIMINALS!!

THEY ARE TRYING TO STRIKEOFF UK. SEND A LETTER SAYING YOUR ARE AGAINST THE CLOSING OF TRADAXA IN THE UK!!!
WE HAVE LESS THEN 15 DAYS

Back