Trade 100 fm

Chumanfu

Recruit
I recently deposited $8000 to this broker (trade100fm) and I signed up for their $1500 bonus they are saying I cannot withdraw my capital until I put in 240 LOTS, has anyone here dealt with “Trade 100 FM” in the past, and actually got to withdraw anything? If you did any input would be greatly appreciated.

And I’ll say it for most of you... I should’ve read the fine print but unfortunately I did not.

I recently deposited $8000 to this broker (trade100fm) and I signed up for their $1500 bonus they are saying I cannot withdraw my capital until I put in 240 LOTS, has anyone here dealt with “Trade 100 FM” in the past, and actually got to withdraw anything? If you did any input would be greatly appreciated.

And I’ll say it for most of you... I should’ve read the fine print but unfortunately I did not.
That's why my first suggestion start with always read terms and conditions before you sign up with any bonus program or offers.

Can you share the official email with us?

I dont think that to keep your money because of bonus is legal - the lots should be traded for the bonus amount only, or am i getting it wrong?
What does the terms of the website state?

I dont think that to keep your money because of bonus is legal - the lots should be traded for the bonus amount only, or am i getting it wrong?
What does the terms of the website state?
I am interested to know the answer to this as well:cool:

Back