Trade 12 ARE SCAMMERS BEWARE!!!

Crypto11285

Recruit
I started trading with Trade 12 with a broker named Jonathan Green and its the usual story. I've built up deposits to the tune of $32k. Eventually I agreed to do a GAP trade Jonathan (based on a further $20k being deposited into the account after 6 days - initially Trade 12 would borrow me the money to do the trade (literally for the 5 seconds of the trade)) and became alarmed when Jonathan was able to execute the trade in my account without me even entering account details / giving official sign off to execute the trade. During these 6 days I was blocked from withdrawing money from my account (directly blocked by this broker Jonathan Green - the account managers must ask your broker if you can withdraw your own money - so no luck there and the withdrawal sits on "initial").

At this point I took screenshots of all open trades / account info and notified Trade 12 I no longer want to trade with them and simply want my money back. I have been given one email from an account manager stating that if I do not pay a further $20k into the account my account will be transferred to the "liquidity provider" even though this money is not in my account. Bearing in mind the small problem of the $32k which I am unable to access, another $20k seems beyond a joke. Anyway I have not paid any more funds into the account and have tried to contact trade 12 management numerous times with no response and eventually keep getting pushed back to this broker who seems to have a different story each and every time I speak to him around me needing to pay the $20k before I can access my money and trading volume to be completed and all the usual excuses. I have friends who are also having the same problem with Jonathan Green.

TRADE 12 are complete Scam Artists and will come up with every excuse in the book to get you to deposit more money into the account and do everything in their power to prevent you from getting your money out. PLEASE STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I have friends in the exact same position.

This happened in Mid August and has not been resolved and my money is sitting with Trade 12. If anyone can provide details about how they got there money back from these criminals would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I started trading with Trade 12 with a broker named Jonathan Green and its the usual story. I've built up deposits to the tune of $32k. Eventually I agreed to do a GAP trade Jonathan (based on a further $20k being deposited into the account after 6 days - initially Trade 12 would borrow me the money to do the trade (literally for the 5 seconds of the trade)) and became alarmed when Jonathan was able to execute the trade in my account without me even entering account details / giving official sign off to execute the trade. During these 6 days I was blocked from withdrawing money from my account (directly blocked by this broker Jonathan Green - the account managers must ask your broker if you can withdraw your own money - so no luck there and the withdrawal sits on "initial").

At this point I took screenshots of all open trades / account info and notified Trade 12 I no longer want to trade with them and simply want my money back. I have been given one email from an account manager stating that if I do not pay a further $20k into the account my account will be transferred to the "liquidity provider" even though this money is not in my account. Bearing in mind the small problem of the $32k which I am unable to access, another $20k seems beyond a joke. Anyway I have not paid any more funds into the account and have tried to contact trade 12 management numerous times with no response and eventually keep getting pushed back to this broker who seems to have a different story each and every time I speak to him around me needing to pay the $20k before I can access my money and trading volume to be completed and all the usual excuses. I have friends who are also having the same problem with Jonathan Green.

TRADE 12 are complete Scam Artists and will come up with every excuse in the book to get you to deposit more money into the account and do everything in their power to prevent you from getting your money out. PLEASE STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I have friends in the exact same position.

This happened in Mid August and has not been resolved and my money is sitting with Trade 12. If anyone can provide details about how they got there money back from these criminals would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.trade12.com/about/contact-us

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12421/www.trade12.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/Trade12-1660929104125845

https://twitter.com/tradeonetwo

https://plus.google.com/+Trade12Broker

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Thanks

Hi Crypto11285!

This is Lily of Trade12. We were able to receive your reviews about the company and I would like to ask for your MT4 ID so we can start the investigation on your concern the immediate time possible.

We need the MT4 ID for us to check your account history, trades, as well as review the calls between you and your broker. Moreover, your concern will be forwarded to the concerned departments so we can give the proper resolution on your case.

Rest assured that we will help you on this all throughout.

Awaiting your response.

Lily, Trade12

Thanks
Hello crypto 11285,
I am also in the same situation. I also want to stop trading with them. Please update your progress so that I can also take the same action.

No response / Phone Call / Email nothing.....complete SCAMMERS. Please stay well away from TRADE 12.

Hello Crypto11285,

We deeply understand that you were not accommodated properly, and as you may know, we do not encourage this kind of behavior from our brokers without clear and valid reasons. Kindly provide us your MT4 ID in order for us to schedule a call for you and your broker. We are looking forward to your response. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Lily, Trade12

Hello crypto 11285,
I am also in the same situation. I also want to stop trading with them. Please update your progress so that I can also take the same action.

Hello Pizza,

This is Lily, a representative from Trade12. To fully assist you regarding your concern, kindly provide us your MT4 ID. We would like you to understand that we do not tolerate lack of accommodation in our company, and we would like to arrange a schedule with you and your broker. We are looking forward to your cooperation.

Thank you!

Regards,

Lily, Trade12

Hello Pizza,

This is Lily, a representative from Trade12. To fully assist you regarding your concern, kindly provide us your MT4 ID. We would like you to understand that we do not tolerate lack of accommodation in our company, and we would like to arrange a schedule with you and your broker. We are looking forward to your cooperation.

Thank you!

Regards,

Lily, Trade12
Hello Lily ,
can you really help. I will let you know soon.

Hello Lily ,
can you really help. I will let you know soon.

Hi Pizza,

Please understand that we need your MT4 ID so we can check into your account and see what really happened so we can assist you accordingly.

Hope you can provide us soon.

Sincerely,
Lily, Trade12

Back