Trade 12 - Cannot Withdraw My Investment - Seeking Solution

CassioGP

Private
My fellow traders.

It is with a heavy heart that I come to report a disgusting problem that I am having with Trade 12, a broker owned by Global Fin Services, stablished in the UK.

As I am Brazilian, I was assign to an also Brazilian broker called Bruno Ferraz that started to work with me on daily basis, always by phone or conversation apps. This work was usually him calling to me and talking about a commodity or stock with an interesting possibility on the day.

These that are following bellow are my deposits on Trade 12:

11/29/2016 – 2272.00 USD.

12/02/2016 – 980.00 USD.

12/15/2016 – 568.00 USD.

12/19/2016 – 5116.00 USD.

On November 12 of 2016, I was able to withdraw for the first time but it was a small amount of 975.00 USD. This withdraw was linked to the first deposit listed above as it was wired at first as an excellent opportunity of profit for what they sell as a quota.

For an imagine amount of times my broker insisted on me to deposit more and more money so I could get into better opportunities. Believing on him and on the results that were been displayed I deposited what it was available and was relieved when able to withdraw for the first time because to me it was a sign that the company was trustworthy.

Not soon after this first withdraw, I wire more money to Trade 12, 568.00 USD, my third deposit made on December 15 of 2016; and, my forth and last deposit of 5116.00 USD on December 19, 2016. The operations were most successful but I was still in need of my initial investment by the beginning of 2017.

Before I was able to request the money my consultor Bruno Ferraz said that he would leave on vacation for about 20 days and in that time period I would be assisted alongside other fellow traders that work close to me by other skilled consultors from Trade 12.

Before his last day, I had an impressive 23.172 USD on my MT4 platform to be displayed and as I told him that I would be doing a withdraw of 8000 USD he told me to make a sell order on ALCOA first… 10 lots… with a 23172 USD on my account.

Blinded with trust I made the sell order just to realize that it did not make any sense due to the value of the stock. I called him and called him and the bastard ignored me for about 30 minutes and came with an excuse that the volume was for me to calculate and insert.

The order was display on the Traders group that several colleagues and I share on a conversation app with Bruno himself as it was easier to him and faster to us when he just warn us about the order with all the detailed.

Therefore, this order looked like a mistake but it was actually a destruction maneuver from him as it was discover later. I was able to head the operation and lost only about 1100 USD and Bruno vanished for good from our lives at that moment.

On January 09 of 2017 I request a withdraw of 8000 USD and this request was not approve or declined but just stood there for about 2 days. As a new consultor came in, called Eduardo, I was alert by the odd behavior of Trade 12 representative called on their web chat as well by emails.

On January 13 of 2017, I receive a phone call from a person that identify herself as Carolina Medeiros and a Financial Director from Trade 12. She told me a story that Bruno Ferraz was actually conducting illegal activities and stealing from the company but I should not worry about it because my account was already check and passed into their investigation.

She also told that the ALCOA operation was pass to several clients of them and it was actually an effort of him to cover his tracks on illegal maneuvers. At that time, I was already upset due to what was happening to me and several people form our group as she listen to my complains and promise to help us all on the upcoming days.

The money that I requested was wire on that day after she insist on me applying for a new request and cancel the old one. After the withdraw I still had about 14000 USD in my account when Eduardo first transaction came.

He suggested a buy order on BRNT with a high volume. When the operation was order, it had a spread of 1 or 2. When the operation turn south, the spread became 302 turning it into ****. That transaction costed me about 4900 USD. I was pieced and lost even more money with other transactions.

A new consultor called Leandro came upon my request and in his first transaction he went for a buy order on gold… instant failure and big loss as the lot was very high again… Then I realize that they were trying to destroy my account. I request to withdraw the rest of my money, 4316 USD, and it was decline by Leandro as he gave me a poor excuse that I need more operation volume before taking my money… TWO MONTHS operating on daily basis.

As all of what is been reported here happen, other friends of mine had big problems with Trade 12. Two of them had their money taken from their account due to scalping allegations, another was denied of taking 30000 USD from an 81000 USD account by the same poor excuse. Something was wrong and we figure it out when someone called Luciano from EXO, a certify company for Trade 12 phone him to tell him that all his money would be lost due to an operation that were made.

Since Trade 12 does not answer my messages and emails there is no other thing to do but to complain about them and warn other traders to stay away from that company.

For the past few days I am attacking them by Facebbok, Twitter as well as gathering evidence to show them that they are a fraud, a scam and I already got it.

I just want my money back so I can take my business elsewhere.

Attachments

• ALCOA DESTRUCTION ORDER.PNG
    ALCOA DESTRUCTION ORDER.PNG
    607.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DEPOSITOS.pdf
    354.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3094.PNG
    IMG_3094.PNG
    132.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3095.PNG
    IMG_3095.PNG
    147.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3096.PNG
    IMG_3096.PNG
    139.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3097.PNG
    IMG_3097.PNG
    139.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3098.PNG
    IMG_3098.PNG
    134.1 KB · Views: 0
  • RETIRADAS.pdf
    354.2 KB · Views: 4
  • EMAILS SENT.pdf
    114.3 KB · Views: 2
My fellow traders.

It is with a heavy heart that I come to report a disgusting problem that I am having with Trade 12, a broker owned by Global Fin Services, stablished in the UK.

As I am Brazilian, I was assign to an also Brazilian broker called Bruno Ferraz that started to work with me on daily basis, always by phone or conversation apps. This work was usually him calling to me and talking about a commodity or stock with an interesting possibility on the day.

These that are following bellow are my deposits on Trade 12:

11/29/2016 – 2272.00 USD.

12/02/2016 – 980.00 USD.

12/15/2016 – 568.00 USD.

12/19/2016 – 5116.00 USD.

On November 12 of 2016, I was able to withdraw for the first time but it was a small amount of 975.00 USD. This withdraw was linked to the first deposit listed above as it was wired at first as an excellent opportunity of profit for what they sell as a quota.

For an imagine amount of times my broker insisted on me to deposit more and more money so I could get into better opportunities. Believing on him and on the results that were been displayed I deposited what it was available and was relieved when able to withdraw for the first time because to me it was a sign that the company was trustworthy.

Not soon after this first withdraw, I wire more money to Trade 12, 568.00 USD, my third deposit made on December 15 of 2016; and, my forth and last deposit of 5116.00 USD on December 19, 2016. The operations were most successful but I was still in need of my initial investment by the beginning of 2017.

Before I was able to request the money my consultor Bruno Ferraz said that he would leave on vacation for about 20 days and in that time period I would be assisted alongside other fellow traders that work close to me by other skilled consultors from Trade 12.

Before his last day, I had an impressive 23.172 USD on my MT4 platform to be displayed and as I told him that I would be doing a withdraw of 8000 USD he told me to make a sell order on ALCOA first… 10 lots… with a 23172 USD on my account.

Blinded with trust I made the sell order just to realize that it did not make any sense due to the value of the stock. I called him and called him and the bastard ignored me for about 30 minutes and came with an excuse that the volume was for me to calculate and insert.

The order was display on the Traders group that several colleagues and I share on a conversation app with Bruno himself as it was easier to him and faster to us when he just warn us about the order with all the detailed.

Therefore, this order looked like a mistake but it was actually a destruction maneuver from him as it was discover later. I was able to head the operation and lost only about 1100 USD and Bruno vanished for good from our lives at that moment.

On January 09 of 2017 I request a withdraw of 8000 USD and this request was not approve or declined but just stood there for about 2 days. As a new consultor came in, called Eduardo, I was alert by the odd behavior of Trade 12 representative called on their web chat as well by emails.

On January 13 of 2017, I receive a phone call from a person that identify herself as Carolina Medeiros and a Financial Director from Trade 12. She told me a story that Bruno Ferraz was actually conducting illegal activities and stealing from the company but I should not worry about it because my account was already check and passed into their investigation.

She also told that the ALCOA operation was pass to several clients of them and it was actually an effort of him to cover his tracks on illegal maneuvers. At that time, I was already upset due to what was happening to me and several people form our group as she listen to my complains and promise to help us all on the upcoming days.

The money that I requested was wire on that day after she insist on me applying for a new request and cancel the old one. After the withdraw I still had about 14000 USD in my account when Eduardo first transaction came.

He suggested a buy order on BRNT with a high volume. When the operation was order, it had a spread of 1 or 2. When the operation turn south, the spread became 302 turning it into ****. That transaction costed me about 4900 USD. I was pieced and lost even more money with other transactions.

A new consultor called Leandro came upon my request and in his first transaction he went for a buy order on gold… instant failure and big loss as the lot was very high again… Then I realize that they were trying to destroy my account. I request to withdraw the rest of my money, 4316 USD, and it was decline by Leandro as he gave me a poor excuse that I need more operation volume before taking my money… TWO MONTHS operating on daily basis.

As all of what is been reported here happen, other friends of mine had big problems with Trade 12. Two of them had their money taken from their account due to scalping allegations, another was denied of taking 30000 USD from an 81000 USD account by the same poor excuse. Something was wrong and we figure it out when someone called Luciano from EXO, a certify company for Trade 12 phone him to tell him that all his money would be lost due to an operation that were made.

Since Trade 12 does not answer my messages and emails there is no other thing to do but to complain about them and warn other traders to stay away from that company.

For the past few days I am attacking them by Facebbok, Twitter as well as gathering evidence to show them that they are a fraud, a scam and I already got it.

I just want my money back so I can take my business elsewhere.

So I would comply on the rules I just invite Trade 12 to talk here as the enclosed uploaded file shows.

Attachments

• NOTIFICATION.pdf
    175.4 KB · Views: 7
Did you also invite them using Twitter, facebook etc?
Sometimes that the best way to get a response.
Make it public as these pages are heavily used to get people and they monitor them like a hawk.

Did you also invite them using Twitter, facebook etc?
Sometimes that the best way to get a response.
Make it public as these pages are heavily used to get people and they monitor them like a hawk.
I am answering all ther propaganda on facebook for days in that way.

I would be happy to do anything I can.
I like the E-mail and the fact you sent it to multiple addresses.

The MODs here are great and they have been down the road many many times so you are in the right place to get people helping you my friend.

here is some good reading while we wait to see if they show up here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_financial_regulatory_authorities_by_country
I sincerely hope so. I have almost 5 K there and was already robbed of 6 K.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.trade12.com/about/contact-us

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12421/www.trade12.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/Trade12-1660929104125845

https://twitter.com/tradeonetwo

https://plus.google.com/+Trade12Broker

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Back