Trade 12 scam broker #1

selpultur

Recruit
I worked with them. It is scam do not look at positive comments ... They lie. Trade 12 manager promised that everything would be fine, good profit. But I had to pay 4000 dollars. I did it, started to trade. In 2 weeks of trading I received $ 100. The manager said that if the account would be 10 000 USD, then the profits would be higher. I collected all my savings with my wife and sent 6000 USD. I absolutely trusted anf listened to him. On the first day there was plus 6000 USD, but next week the manager told me to take some deal on gold. And my account became empty. The manager stopped picking up the phone. After 3 weeks I was contacted with another manager who assured that everything was OK and Trade 12 would refund me some of the lost funds. And everybody started to ignore me again. Now I understand that all the positive feedback has been written by the people from Trade 12

I worked with them. It is scam do not look at positive comments ... They lie. Trade 12 manager promised that everything would be fine, good profit. But I had to pay 4000 dollars. I did it, started to trade. In 2 weeks of trading I received $ 100. The manager said that if the account would be 10 000 USD, then the profits would be higher. I collected all my savings with my wife and sent 6000 USD. I absolutely trusted anf listened to him. On the first day there was plus 6000 USD, but next week the manager told me to take some deal on gold. And my account became empty. The manager stopped picking up the phone. After 3 weeks I was contacted with another manager who assured that everything was OK and Trade 12 would refund me some of the lost funds. And everybody started to ignore me again. Now I understand that all the positive feedback has been written by the people from Trade 12
All the Trade12 brokers are liar, please do not work with them anymore, please work through the process at FPA for further progress to eventual or may be a forex scam litigation.

Yeah I just got the call not long ago... the guys name is Tony, heard allot of people in the background though and he said that it wasn't a scam etc.. I told him to call back on Thursday at 12pm... Only way to open my account was to tell him my visa etc

Back