Trade 12 SCAM!!! My account № 1065453863

ordik

Recruit
Trade12 didn’t provide the service of withdrawal to it’s client, Siarhei Tulinau account number № 1065453863 in the absence of open trades and the full amount of the deposit in the account, didn’t want to terminate the contract with Siarhei Tulinau. Then blocked the client’s account and forged the chargeback documents. While forgering the documents (07.11.2017) Trade12 confused the client’s name and the surname with the name and the surname of some one else at the Deposit Declaration. (The documents certified by my Bank) If the company EXO Capital Markets ltd (trade12) will not refund the deposit to Siarhei Tulinau in the amount of 25590 $ (twenty five thousand five hundred ninety) US dollars, i’m, Siarhei Tulinau, will report to the Police of Great Britain and to the Police of Cyprus indicating forgery of the documents and all the companies and all it’s directors that act as stakeholders for provision of services of the fraudulent Organization EXO Capital Markets ltd(www.trade12.com), Global Fin Services Limited, which in turn is not licensed to carry out broker activities. Also ill have to report to the FCA UK, as EMERCHANTPAY LIMITED has accreditation FCA UK and accept payments for trade12.
Trade12 не выполнила свои услуги по выводу средств своему клиенту Siarhei Tulinau, номер счета
№ 1065453863, при отсутствии открытых торгов и полном объеме внесенного депозита на счету, а также пройденной верефикации. Затем заблокировала счет клиента и подделала документы на чарджбэк. Во время подделки документов (07.11.2017) компания Trade 12 перепутала имя и фамилию своего клиента с именем и фамилией кого-то еще (данные документы заверены банком-эмитентом) Если компания EXO Capital Markets ltd (trade12) не вернет депозит Siarhei Tulinau в объеме 25590 $ (двадцать пять тысяч пятьсот девяносто) долларов США, я, Сергей Тулинов, напишу заявление в полицию Великобритании и Кипра, указывая очевидную подделку документов, а также все организации, которые оказывают услуги мошеннической компании EXO Capital Markets ltd(www.trade12.com), Global Fin Services Limited, которая не имеет лицензии на брокерские услуги.
Также я сообщу в управление по финансовому регулированию и надзору Великобритании (FCA), что компания EmerchentPay limited имеет регистрацию FCA и принимает электронные платежи для trade12, соответственно замешана в преступном сговоре по подделке документов, а также в мошенничестве, организованном группой лиц в особо крупном размере.
Attached Files: (opening real account № 1065453863)открытие реального счета № 1065453863, positiv balance, absence of open trades 26.05.2017 (положительный баланс и отсутвие сделок на 26.05.2017), withdrawal 26.05.2017 (заявки на вывод 26.05.2017), withdrawal 26.05.2017 cancelled by trade12 (заявки на вывод отменены trade12 26.05.2017), trade12 didnt terminate the contract (отказ в рассторжении договора), blocked account 07.06.2017 (заблокированный счет 07.06.2017), forgery of the chargeback documents (подделка чарджбэка от 07.11.2017), forgery of the chargeback documents, not my name and not my surname, but my account number (подделка чарджбэка 07.11.2017 чужие имя и фамилия рядом с моими данными)

Attachments

• 1-открытие реального счета.jpg
    1-открытие реального счета.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 2-balance.jpg
    2-balance.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 4-cancelled.jpg
    4-cancelled.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    614 KB · Views: 1
  • отчет стр14 - копия.jpg
    отчет стр14 - копия.jpg
    1,021.4 KB · Views: 1
  • отчет стр15 - копия.jpg
    отчет стр15 - копия.jpg
    977.4 KB · Views: 1
Trade12 didn’t provide the service of withdrawal to it’s client, Siarhei Tulinau account number № 1065453863 in the absence of open trades and the full amount of the deposit in the account, didn’t want to terminate the contract with Siarhei Tulinau. Then blocked the client’s account and forged the chargeback documents. While forgering the documents (07.11.2017) Trade12 confused the client’s name and the surname with the name and the surname of some one else at the Deposit Declaration. (The documents certified by my Bank) If the company EXO Capital Markets ltd (trade12) will not refund the deposit to Siarhei Tulinau in the amount of 25590 $ (twenty five thousand five hundred ninety) US dollars, i’m, Siarhei Tulinau, will report to the Police of Great Britain and to the Police of Cyprus indicating forgery of the documents and all the companies and all it’s directors that act as stakeholders for provision of services of the fraudulent Organization EXO Capital Markets ltd(www.trade12.com), Global Fin Services Limited, which in turn is not licensed to carry out broker activities. Also ill have to report to the FCA UK, as EMERCHANTPAY LIMITED has accreditation FCA UK and accept payments for trade12.
Trade12 не выполнила свои услуги по выводу средств своему клиенту Siarhei Tulinau, номер счета
№ 1065453863, при отсутствии открытых торгов и полном объеме внесенного депозита на счету, а также пройденной верефикации. Затем заблокировала счет клиента и подделала документы на чарджбэк. Во время подделки документов (07.11.2017) компания Trade 12 перепутала имя и фамилию своего клиента с именем и фамилией кого-то еще (данные документы заверены банком-эмитентом) Если компания EXO Capital Markets ltd (trade12) не вернет депозит Siarhei Tulinau в объеме 25590 $ (двадцать пять тысяч пятьсот девяносто) долларов США, я, Сергей Тулинов, напишу заявление в полицию Великобритании и Кипра, указывая очевидную подделку документов, а также все организации, которые оказывают услуги мошеннической компании EXO Capital Markets ltd(www.trade12.com), Global Fin Services Limited, которая не имеет лицензии на брокерские услуги.
Также я сообщу в управление по финансовому регулированию и надзору Великобритании (FCA), что компания EmerchentPay limited имеет регистрацию FCA и принимает электронные платежи для trade12, соответственно замешана в преступном сговоре по подделке документов, а также в мошенничестве, организованном группой лиц в особо крупном размере.
Attached Files: (opening real account № 1065453863)открытие реального счета № 1065453863, positiv balance, absence of open trades 26.05.2017 (положительный баланс и отсутвие сделок на 26.05.2017), withdrawal 26.05.2017 (заявки на вывод 26.05.2017), withdrawal 26.05.2017 cancelled by trade12 (заявки на вывод отменены trade12 26.05.2017), trade12 didnt terminate the contract (отказ в рассторжении договора), blocked account 07.06.2017 (заблокированный счет 07.06.2017), forgery of the chargeback documents (подделка чарджбэка от 07.11.2017), forgery of the chargeback documents, not my name and not my surname, but my account number (подделка чарджбэка 07.11.2017 чужие имя и фамилия рядом с моими данными)
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.trade12.com/about/contact-us

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12421/www.trade12.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/Trade12-1660929104125845

https://twitter.com/tradeonetwo

https://plus.google.com/+Trade12Broker

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

You can also invite Trade12Trade12.com Representative Lily to look at your issue by starting a conversation with her.

Back