Trade 12 scamming Binary traders

Brosnan

Recruit
Misrepresentation: You claim to offer on the website Trade 12 (www.trade12.com) the ability to trade in Regulated Financial Products. This is a misrepresentation in that the Company is not a brokerage or Intermediary and as such can not solicit business to trade in Regulated Financial Products.

Neither, the Company, Trade 12 (www.trade12.com), nor the owner operator, Exo Capital Markets Limited, is registered/licensed as brokers/financial service providers in New Zealand (where I reside). As such, neither the Company nor the owner/operator are authorized or able to provide brokerage services, investment management services, or financial services or to solicit business to trade in Regulated Financial Products.

Additionally, there are Government Regulatory Authority warnings against either the Company, Trade 12 (www.trade12.com)for conducting unauthorized activities such as soliciting for business to conduct trades in Regulated Financial Products without having a license or being registered in those countries (and not being able to provide services as described)

Your warnings about Trade12 worth taking note of ,..... check jaalta for more details... looking to work with you if possible.

Misrepresentation: You claim to offer on the website Trade 12 (www.trade12.com) the ability to trade in Regulated Financial Products. This is a misrepresentation in that the Company is not a brokerage or Intermediary and as such can not solicit business to trade in Regulated Financial Products.

Neither, the Company, Trade 12 (www.trade12.com), nor the owner operator, Exo Capital Markets Limited, is registered/licensed as brokers/financial service providers in New Zealand (where I reside). As such, neither the Company nor the owner/operator are authorized or able to provide brokerage services, investment management services, or financial services or to solicit business to trade in Regulated Financial Products.

Additionally, there are Government Regulatory Authority warnings against either the Company, Trade 12 (www.trade12.com)for conducting unauthorized activities such as soliciting for business to conduct trades in Regulated Financial Products without having a license or being registered in those countries (and not being able to provide services as described)
Hi Brosnan

How are you mate. Im a kiwi as well and though i wasnt scammed my old man was. He lost the same as you 35 years super and redundancy. I'd be keen to talk if you are available just to get a gauge on how far along you have got and what options you have looked in to so far in regards to getting your cash back. Touch base with me on vince_976@hotmail.com its easy enough todelete an email account if i get a whole lot of random **** flooding my secondary email account. Regards

Hi Vince

I have sent you an email. I am a Kiwi Accountant who has had some dealings with Trade12. There has been some recent developments as their Sales & Advisor company Global Fin Services Ltd has been put into liquidation by British regulators refer financemagnates.com/forex/fca-shuts-down-owner-of-unregulated-broker-trade12/
This will have caused Trade12 considerable grief. Further their parent company Exo Capital Markets Ltd has been annulled (meaning suspended) on the Marshall Island company registry. This means that Trade12 has been effectively closed down. While this will be good news for some but if they hold your money this may be more bad news.

Back