Trade-24 Big Scam

I've been trying to withdraw $20,000 since many months ago.
They never reply my email, when I give them a call many times just the line were cut. Some times secretary will pick up the phone and I just leave a message they never call back.

Trade 24 is biggest scam in the FX industry.

I will post all name and evidence if requested

Hi Natanathorn,

I would be more than happy to assist you with this case. Please give me your account number so I can check for you.

Best Regards,
Jeremy Harris
Trade24

I've been trying to withdraw $20,000 since many months ago.
They never reply my email, when I give them a call many times just the line were cut. Some times secretary will pick up the phone and I just leave a message they never call back.

Trade 24 is biggest scam in the FX industry.

I will post all name and evidence if requested

Thanks, FxMaster.

I think this case should be marked as Resolved. I am sure that it is a case we were recently dealing with and the client was sent the funds last month. I spoke with the person in charge of the case.

How can we get this case officially resolved if the OP doesn't respond?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Nice to see Active Rep at FPA :)

Your warm Welcome at FPA :)

Thanks, FxMaster.

I think this case should be marked as Resolved. I am sure that it is a case we were recently dealing with and the client was sent the funds last month. I spoke with the person in charge of the case.

How can we get this case officially resolved if the OP doesn't respond?

Thanks,
Jeremy

If you have evidence that this case has been resolved then you can contact Admin by click on contact us button at the botton of the page.

Better yet, contact Natanathorn Boonsaen. Ask him to come back here and post an update.

Well I never knew that i can actually make $ 800 in my second week with Trade-24. I mean how many companies are there that provide such quality services as Trade-24 does, they are ready for everything you want. They will teach you, guide you, assist you, make you aware of the latest market trends, suggest you on the possibilities of profits and chances of loss. If you ask me I think they know forex and stocks, the best in the market and well what more can I say the results are shown very well in my bank account?

Back