Trade-24 cheats me out of €2.5k

Hello, Martin! 21.03.2017 at 11:45 in a conversation with the manager, you cancelled the request for withdrawal of funds, which were informed. If you want to withdraw this money, duplicate your request, please.

With best regard, Trade-24
Hello Trade-24,
I cancelled the request for withdrawal of funds ? How is this possible if there were no funds left to withdraw ? As you can see in this screenshot, Daniel Bergmann razed my account down to zero on the 15th and 16th March. Of the 2.5k that I gave him there was absolutely nothing left ! He blew everything. So how can I have cancelled a request to withdraw ? That doesn't make any sense !
But if this will change anything I will certainly place a withdrawal request (for an account with zero balance) !

Attachments

• Trade-24 Balance.JPG
    Trade-24 Balance.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 0
Hello Trade-24,
I cancelled the request for withdrawal of funds ? How is this possible if there were no funds left to withdraw ? As you can see in this screenshot, Daniel Bergmann razed my account down to zero on the 15th and 16th March. Of the 2.5k that I gave him there was absolutely nothing left ! He blew everything. So how can I have cancelled a request to withdraw ? That doesn't make any sense !
But if this will change anything I will certainly place a withdrawal request (for an account with zero balance) !

Hi, Martin! We accepted the information you provided. Give us some time to process it. We will contact you soon.

Hi, Martin! We accepted the information you provided. Give us some time to process it. We will contact you soon.

Hello Trade-24 Official,
I repeated my withdrawal request as you suggested and this is the reply I got from your compliance department today:

"Hello Mr. Nicholson,

This is Amy Rose from the company Trade24.
I'm writing this e-mail to you to inform you that we cannot process your withdrawal request for 2,500 EURO,because you don't have any funds available to withdraw at the moment.

Kind Regards,
Amy Rose"

Of course I don't have any funds for withdrawal ! Daniel Bergmann blew everything in two days flat !
So my question is: what did you have in mind when you told me to repeat the withdrawal request ? Are you leading me up the garden path or are you just playing for time (or both) ?

Send an email tomorrow, reminding them of the case. If no reply till late Thursday, proceed with trader court case, as 1 week is enough to process the info.

Send an email tomorrow, reminding them of the case. If no reply till late Thursday, proceed with trader court case, as 1 week is enough to process the info.

Here's the mail I've just sent to Trade-24:

Dear Trade-24,
After your company recklessly blew my deposit and promised to rectify the matter, nothing whatsoever has happened. I have kindly requested on numerous occasions that you put things straight, after Daniel Bermann cleverly tricked me out of €2.5k, but my requests have all be ignored. I have thus been compelled to leave a scam alert with the FPA, which I request once again that you reply to here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/trade-24-cheats-me-out-of-2-5k.52398/

Kind regards,
Martin Nicholson
Acc. No. 130057734

Back