Trade-24.com IS A FRAUD

Hi, after waiting for a few weeks, my account manager has managed to fund some money in my account -money from the company. In this moment I am waiting to see that money growing with trades, as promised. So far, it seems like trade24 will keep his promise to help me.

Hi, after waiting for a few weeks, my account manager has managed to fund some money in my account -money from the company. In this moment I am waiting to see that money growing with trades, as promised. So far, it seems like trade24 will keep his promise to help me.

I highly doubt that, they aren't regulated.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Also leave one shining star review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.trade-24.com

If you didn't heard from them then message me here so I can suggest you more steps to get your money back

Hi
how do I Invite them to join this thread?

Hi
My new account manager Michael Mitt (he has presented me as Trade24 general manager) promised me to help by giving a company bonus and trading it to recover my account. Since 19 june I received a bonus (money that can't be withdraw) and no trade was made and he never contacted me again. He is not answering my emails. I'm waiting now for an answer from client support.

Hi
My new account manager Michael Mitt (he has presented me as Trade24 general manager) promised me to help by giving a company bonus and trading it to recover my account. Since 19 june I received a bonus (money that can't be withdraw) and no trade was made and he never contacted me again. He is not answering my emails. I'm waiting now for an answer from client support.
Contact the customer care and share the entire case with them.

I already contacted the customer support and received a call from him. He said he has been very busy and is trying to get more funds to me. I'm waiting now .

Sounds like the guys at Trade 12, are doing a bang up job.... NOT! Issue a CC Chargeback and stop wasting time with these scammers, please!

My account is 130120046. Since the beginning I traded doing what my account manager told me to. He made huge trades for my account size and always asking for more deposits with promises of big returns and later my account was a disaster with no margin and he told me to deposit more or I would lose everything. He never accepted that he was the responsable for the dangerous situation in my account. After one more deposit and my account was again in the red. He said I was responsable and now he is calling me names with desrespect and I lost all the money. I had 45k! How can I do something?????

Hello, Carlos!

Thanks for your feedback. Write to us, please your first and last name and we will try to help you as soon as possible.

With best regard, Trade-24

After almost 1 year I'm still waiting to recover my money and being deceived! I was giving a bonus that needs years of trading to be withdraw. My account manager only answers me almost once every 2 weeks and never gives me trades or solves any problem. He keeps delaying...

Back