Trade-24.com IS A FRAUD

stopfraud10

Recruit
Trade-24.com is a broker fraud, they are calling peoples to convice that they are real brokers and offering peoples bonus and many things. READ: As soon as you deposit them you lost your money, they try to convince you to deposit as much as you can and they steal your monay no matter how much your deposit amount is. They are not a real broker they are not regulated they are just fraud. Fxmaster user i would like to help warning peoples in a way that they do not lost money, i would like make that fraud fall and stop, is there any way that could help to make that people pay for what they are doing? What could i do? Any one that could help?

Trade-24.com is a broker fraud, they are calling peoples to convice that they are real brokers and offering peoples bonus and many things. READ: As soon as you deposit them you lost your money, they try to convince you to deposit as much as you can and they steal your monay no matter how much your deposit amount is. They are not a real broker they are not regulated they are just fraud. Fxmaster user i would like to help warning peoples in a way that they do not lost money, i would like make that fraud fall and stop, is there any way that could help to make that people pay for what they are doing? What could i do? Any one that could help?

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Also leave one shining star review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.trade-24.com

If you didn't heard from them then message me here so I can suggest you more steps to get your money back

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Also leave one shining star review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.trade-24.com

If you didn't heard from them then message me here so I can suggest you more steps to get your money back
I lost all the money that I deposit in the account because my account manager made huge size trades and the account crashed! Please can you tell me what can I do? Regards

I lost all the money that I deposit in the account because my account manager made huge size trades and the account crashed! Please can you tell me what can I do? Regards
I've opened an account with them a month and half. They press me a lot to deposit more and more money. They promise big returns and big bonus. My account manager made me do huge trades that my account could not support. So, it was nedeed more money. And my account crashed and the only solution was to deposit more money. They called me names and not respected me. I LOST everything and my account manger did not help, only sayng to deposit more money, saying that I'm responsable for the lost and promising huge bonus and recovery never admiting what he has done.
Did you trade yourself? And what was the amount?

My account is 130120046. Since the beginning I traded doing what my account manager told me to. He made huge trades for my account size and always asking for more deposits with promises of big returns and later my account was a disaster with no margin and he told me to deposit more or I would lose everything. He never accepted that he was the responsable for the dangerous situation in my account. After one more deposit and my account was again in the red. He said I was responsable and now he is calling me names with desrespect and I lost all the money. I had 45k! How can I do something?????

My account is 130120046. Since the beginning I traded doing what my account manager told me to. He made huge trades for my account size and always asking for more deposits with promises of big returns and later my account was a disaster with no margin and he told me to deposit more or I would lose everything. He never accepted that he was the responsable for the dangerous situation in my account. After one more deposit and my account was again in the red. He said I was responsable and now he is calling me names with desrespect and I lost all the money. I had 45k! How can I do something?????
Umfortnetly you traded yourself then you can't do much on this but you can still ask them to return your remains balance there.

Hi, I have talked with Trade24 and made a complain, My ex account manager was not a honest man and I was told he was fired. I was contacted and it seems like I will have a solution. I'll tell later about how things are.

Hi, I have talked with Trade24 and made a complain, My ex account manager was not a honest man and I was told he was fired. I was contacted and it seems like I will have a solution. I'll tell later about how things are.
Don't forget to update the thread whenever you got a response from them.

Back