Trade-24.com is SCAM

Abd78

Recruit
I deposited US$ 5000 with Trade24, then they asked me to add another US$ 2000, as it was showing that I made profit to reach the total US$ 9000 including my investment amount, then the account manager disappeared, and another guy called me, and telling me that there were some problems with my account, and he will take care of my account, after some time he blocked my number on Whatsapp, and now I am not able to reach anyone of them, is there anything I can do??

I deposited US$ 5000 with Trade24, then they asked me to add another US$ 2000, as it was showing that I made profit to reach the total US$ 9000 including my investment amount, then the account manager disappeared, and another guy called me, and telling me that there were some problems with my account, and he will take care of my account, after some time he blocked my number on Whatsapp, and now I am not able to reach anyone of them, is there anything I can do??
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback. She will help you to get your money back.

Hello, Abd78!

Thanks for the detailed feedback. We regret the negative experience associated with us. Write, please, your account ID, your first and last name, and we'll help you as quickly as possible.

With best regard, Trade-24

Back