Trade-24.com withdrawal problem

Erimone

Recruit
I am trying to get my money back since February 2017. Have contacted trade-24 customer service, and the all they tolled me is that you will get money next week and every week the same. I been asked to make a withdrawal request over and over again also filled up some deposit declaration forms they asked for. The latest withdrawal request I have made in 6th of June, since then been making calls every week to find out what is going on, but no progress unfortunately.

Every time you call them they speak to you like first time.

The other thing is trade-24 started to charge from my funds £25 per month for inactive account. I have lost £50 already despite I want to withdraw money.

Current Account manger George Bunin<george.b@trade-24.com>

Attachments

• withdrawal june.JPG
    withdrawal june.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Confirmation.JPG
    Confirmation.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 1
I am trying to get my money back since February 2017. Have contacted trade-24 customer service, and the all they tolled me is that you will get money next week and every week the same. I been asked to make a withdrawal request over and over again also filled up some deposit declaration forms they asked for. The latest withdrawal request I have made in 6th of June, since then been making calls every week to find out what is going on, but no progress unfortunately.

The other thing is trade-24 started to charge from my funds £25 per month for inactive account. I have lost £50 already despite I want to withdraw money.

First of all, Talk with your CC customer care and asked them to stop auto payment.
What was your amount?

Better yet call your customer care department and ask for a chargeback. Trade 24 is a scam and you won't ever get your money back, unless you initiate a CB. Thanks for sharing this scums email, I'm going to send him some hate spam!

Very strange how they get away with all the complaints towards them and they continue to fraud people.

Thank you all for advice.

Hello, Erimone!

Thanks for the detailed feedback. We regret the negative experience associated with us. Write, please, your account ID, your first and last name, and we'll help you as quickly as possible.

With best regard, Trade-24

Back