• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Trade-24.com

General discussions of a financial company
Well.... I just have 1 question for everyone. How can traders that use trade-24 feel confident that they will be treated fairly if trade-24 refuses to pay its freelancers for work ordered and delivered?

I smell a rat... it is interesting to note that they have dissolved their company registered in the United Kingdom. Their head office is registered as being in London.

Dears ,

I have been scammed by trade 24 big time , they are big scammers 20 k usd they wont even let me withdraw it due to their bonus manipulation .

Stay away and keep reporting them

Regards,

I have been there a client from 03.Aug.2016. The customer recruitment was very intensive and about the one month before the registration. On the beginning the phone calls are friendly and soon you will trust the broker as your old pal. I have invested there in 3 parts and each time 500 EUR. I told them that I want to try them and want to see the procedure how works withdrawal and after that while I see the progress I will invest more.
Mr. Kevin Weiss - Senior Account Executive was very friendly during the process and named me the personal adviser who supposed to help me to begin with investment. I din´t find any time to be near the computer while they call me because the action was not predictable. We arranged the time when they has to call me but the phone calls took place randomly. So then they told me to arrange the account movement by them self so called "auto manage" mode . There were about ten deals which was not very vise done but anyway there was plus 27 EUR positive balance on the account. The last deal was with crude oil and this was successful . And today there was very inspiring phone call Where my current adviser strongly recommended me to invest another 3500 EUR to rise up my status to Gold. So I thought that I need to withdraw all money and a bit more 1550 while balance is 1567,18 EUR and there is no open positions. Let´s see what will be happened next. Today is 01.Dec.2016

02.12.´2016 in the evening approximately 7.30PM I got the phone call. There was my account manager who gave the call to senior account manager. The bargain begin with 1000 EUR, because he insisted that I need to leave kind of money to account to continue with trading. NB! On the beginning I hold the trend that I will do all with my money and no bonuses as well as no obligation to do something with my trading account. Anyway we did there about 20 trades and the end result was +57 EUR. during the one month. This was ridiculous how there was made the deals. Anyway It seemed to me quite terrifying . At the end of phone call the conclusion was that I am gone get from there 1450 EUR which is not all what I put in but the most of it. I was happy after readings all those stories about this company. After this phone call I got the e-mail that I need to withdraw again this 1450 EUR and all the money will be in my account during 3 working days. I was satisfied! The 4th day my happiness was gone and I was concern about my money, 12.12.16 I had a contact with my account manager Alex P and asked what the issue with transaction to my account? There was issue that my credit card was not verified and I need to fulfill the declaration of deposit and also send them the picture of my credit card both sides. I was really angry because there was no messages about this problem. This was absolutely absurd, because I had sent them on 8 sept. Anyway I send them the required documents and after the 4 hours the money was on account. The money sender was: 2016-12-12 15:49 Trade 24\6 Peyo K.Yavorov Blvd. office 9 Sofia\442036086060\1164 BGRBGR but on the begining the deposit was going to Trade 24\Lozenetz Peyo K.Yavorov Blvd N6 office 9\442036086060\1164 BGRBGR. There is like different account numbers. Anyway this money is came to my account but this is hell big work to get it back. I am happy with it and I am not ready to bargain with losses in my wallet. If you don´t have good English and enough time and skills don´t do it! Now I am gone ask the remain money back from there. Let´s see what gone happening then.

I've opened an account with them a month and half. They press me a lot to deposit more and more money. They promise big returns and big bonus. My account manager made me do huge trades that my account could not support. So, it was nedeed more money. And my account crashed and the only solution was to deposit more money. They called me names and not respected me. I LOST everything and my account manger did not help, only sayng to deposit more money, saying that I'm responsable for the lost and promising huge bonus and recovery never admiting what he has done.

A friend and I have requested withdrawal from trade-24 approx 1 month ago. We have received some but not all. We are waiting for 2 payments. We have no replies to our emails and nobody answers the phone. We are very worried. We are not sure what to do next. trade-24 customer service is very bad. from our experience i could not reccommend trade-24 to invest.

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback! Tell us your account ID, name and surname so that we can solve the problem.

With best regard, Trade-24

I don't know about this broker but they just called me this morning from a hidden private number. I was not sure who was calling so I answered in case it was grandpa who programmed his phone to be hidden. As I said, I don't know about this broker and have never visited their website. So when they said they are Trade24, I asked them how they got my number. The answer was :" YOU WERE INTERESTED IN ONE OF OUR ADS." What ads? I don't know them and like I said I have never ever encountered their company name until now. But I can only assume they got my number from one of the scam brokers I signed in before. Who knows what kind of business they are doing among themselves! Anyways, he said as a beginner, their EXPERIENCED Account Manager will call me on Monday so we could talk about how they can help me to make money in trading. Hah hah ha! As if it is that easy! I told him that I am at the moment doing my education on trading and I know that it is very hard and anybody who claims that trading is easy because an Account Manager will teach me how to become successful is a BIG LIE! How can one teach trading on the phone? Duh? I started learning about trading Forex since end of February and there are still a lot for me to learn! So I told the caller from TRade24 that I don't need any account manager to teach me how to trade and I am not interested in live trading yet until I am finished with my trading education and done a lot of demo trading. He said bye after he already noticed I knew what I was talking about! After this incident with them and everything else here that I read from FPA, I WILL NEVER OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM. NEVER!

Hello!

We regret the negative experience of working with us. Perhaps we could help you with something else?

After 8 working days, they called me to say, Deposit Declaration Form of my 2nd fund has not been signed yet and they will process my withdrawal request once received signed copy !!!

Hello, Rayan!

We regret the negative experience of working with us. Perhaps we could help you in solving your problem? Please write down your account ID, name and surname. Thank you in advance.

Dears ,

I have been scammed by trade 24 big time , they are big scammers 20 k usd they wont even let me withdraw it due to their bonus manipulation .

Stay away and keep reporting them

Regards,

Hello!

We regret the negative experience of working with us. Please tell us your account ID, name and surname so that we can solve the problem.

Back