• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Trade-24.com

General discussions of a financial company
I've opened an account with them a month and half. They press me a lot to deposit more and more money. They promise big returns and big bonus. My account manager made me do huge trades that my account could not support. So, it was nedeed more money. And my account crashed and the only solution was to deposit more money. They called me names and not respected me. I LOST everything and my account manger did not help, only sayng to deposit more money, saying that I'm responsable for the lost and promising huge bonus and recovery never admiting what he has done.

Hi!

We regret the negative experience of working with us. Please tell us your account ID, name, surname and the name of the manager with whom you communicated. Thank you in advance.

With best regard, Trade-24

Back