Trade 24 Global Limited (Trade-24.Com)

NGS Samsudeen

Private, 1st Class
I was contacted by Allen over +41435083534 one of the sales person of Trade 24.com and invited me to join with them stating that by investing $500 i could earn $2000-3000 per month. Then i said no and said since my husband lost him money investing at Stoxmarket now we have no faith in this trade. Then he said oh is it, when they loose all positions the account go negative and the money goes to brokers pocket and trade 24 is not such. I read all and site is impressive. But i could not do much research but i started process it for dollar 250. then they increased it up to $ 1000 when i provide my credit card information. The first few days it was going good i open smaller positions because i need to have a caution not go above limit without the advice of Account Manager whose name Simon Baxter. who was said to be appointed to handle my account. When i am going so then he said i should open bigger positions and i did that. Due to heavy fluctuation the amount could not bear and money is sufficient. Then cite startled show red alerts put more money to my account and is at risk. And Simon Baxter called me and ask for more money invest also by the Simon Baxter account executive asked me introduce people and showed big picture. While i sent more money another 1500 visa wire my my account showed very less balance and Simon Baxter asked me to open positions to the opposite direction to make balance high. when i do that the account is stuck with all money spend on both sides and i could not do any thing and Trade 24 started to delete many of the positions which invokes more money more $200 without prior not and like wise they deleted all and my account went more than minus 400. Then there was no money to work on trades and having had not transferred money wire to the account by that time i requested my money back. Then Simon Baxter called me and told me every trader go though very frustration and loosing and i have bear with it. I requested all my money back and close the Account number 130127345 since i lost due to their bad advice and deleting all my opened positions by them without any prior notice to me. When i asked for return all my money and close the Account the account manager/executive/Adviser treat me hard language sating that i should lean the trading even by loosing money and also said the Trade 24 is doing a business so they also have to earn. But what the picture showed me was i can earn a lot and investing and could earn around more than $1600 per month while on the work going on. in 3-4 days i lost all my money that was in the trading account number 130127345. I wrote to customer service and the response was forwarded to Account manager. nothing has happened to the request. they i wrote and commented on the Forexfraud where i found when i search where to complain against them. Then one of the senior customer service manager responded he will address the issue till full treatment personally nothing so far happened. I wrote to customer service several times then another manager called me and tried to convinced me to stay with them. and then when told my decision for withdrawal and asked to close the account he asked me to make the withdrawal through the account which is negative and i did. then an accounts lady called any informed me there is no money in the account. I sent her wire transfer receipt and and again coping to all relevant and I know mail address for withdrawal of all my money. Waiting to receive them all money $2500 as it all went wrong due to their own bad advise and by deleting many positions that carry all my money and what i earned there.

I was contacted by Allen over +41435083534 one of the sales person of Trade 24.com and invited me to join with them stating that by investing $500 i could earn $2000-3000 per month. Then i said no and said since my husband lost him money investing at Stoxmarket now we have no faith in this trade. Then he said oh is it, when they loose all positions the account go negative and the money goes to brokers pocket and trade 24 is not such. I read all and site is impressive. But i could not do much research but i started process it for dollar 250. then they increased it up to $ 1000 when i provide my credit card information. The first few days it was going good i open smaller positions because i need to have a caution not go above limit without the advice of Account Manager whose name Simon Baxter. who was said to be appointed to handle my account. When i am going so then he said i should open bigger positions and i did that. Due to heavy fluctuation the amount could not bear and money is sufficient. Then cite startled show red alerts put more money to my account and is at risk. And Simon Baxter called me and ask for more money invest also by the Simon Baxter account executive asked me introduce people and showed big picture. While i sent more money another 1500 visa wire my my account showed very less balance and Simon Baxter asked me to open positions to the opposite direction to make balance high. when i do that the account is stuck with all money spend on both sides and i could not do any thing and Trade 24 started to delete many of the positions which invokes more money more $200 without prior not and like wise they deleted all and my account went more than minus 400. Then there was no money to work on trades and having had not transferred money wire to the account by that time i requested my money back. Then Simon Baxter called me and told me every trader go though very frustration and loosing and i have bear with it. I requested all my money back and close the Account number 130127345 since i lost due to their bad advice and deleting all my opened positions by them without any prior notice to me. When i asked for return all my money and close the Account the account manager/executive/Adviser treat me hard language sating that i should lean the trading even by loosing money and also said the Trade 24 is doing a business so they also have to earn. But what the picture showed me was i can earn a lot and investing and could earn around more than $1600 per month while on the work going on. in 3-4 days i lost all my money that was in the trading account number 130127345. I wrote to customer service and the response was forwarded to Account manager. nothing has happened to the request. they i wrote and commented on the Forexfraud where i found when i search where to complain against them. Then one of the senior customer service manager responded he will address the issue till full treatment personally nothing so far happened. I wrote to customer service several times then another manager called me and tried to convinced me to stay with them. and then when told my decision for withdrawal and asked to close the account he asked me to make the withdrawal through the account which is negative and i did. then an accounts lady called any informed me there is no money in the account. I sent her wire transfer receipt and and again coping to all relevant and I know mail address for withdrawal of all my money. Waiting to receive them all money $2500 as it all went wrong due to their own bad advise and by deleting many positions that carry all my money and what i earned there.
Trade-24 already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9187/www.trade-24.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback OR Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

You can also share your story on their social media pages suggested below to draw their attention to your issue.

https://www.facebook.com/trade24

https://www.linkedin.com/company/trade24-investment-ltd-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Wu1CzR1KUmq-PbBJOv26w

https://twitter.com/trade_24

https://plus.google.com/+Trade24Forex

https://www.pinterest.com/trade24forex/

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem

Hellow!

Thank you for such a detailed review. We regret the negative experience you received. Perhaps we can help you? You wrote your account ID, but we also need your first and last name. Thank you in advance.

With best regard, Trade-24

Hellow!

Thank you for such a detailed review. We regret the negative experience you received. Perhaps we can help you? You wrote your account ID, but we also need your first and last name. Thank you in advance.

With best regard, Trade-24

Neigh Geenath Sunara Last Name Samsudeen

Neigh Geenath Sunara Last Name Samsudeen

Hello, Sunara!

We checked your history and saw that you made some bad trades at the time. Concerning the fact that the account manager told you that we need to make money, it's not true at all: we earn money from the commissions we charge for each trade. If the clients aren't satisfied and won't trade, then we'll make no money. The most important thing for us is to satisfy the customer, but in your case, we can not do anything, because you lost money on bad trades that you made.

With bets regard, Trade-24

Hello, Sunara!

We checked your history and saw that you made some bad trades at the time. Concerning the fact that the account manager told you that we need to make money, it's not true at all: we earn money from the commissions we charge for each trade. If the clients aren't satisfied and won't trade, then we'll make no money. The most important thing for us is to satisfy the customer, but in your case, we can not do anything, because you lost money on bad trades that you made.

With bets regard, Trade-24
Yes, but is all you Simon Baxters advice, he is one asked me to open and same is written above...He is the one guide to do that...And amy and every one told they returned the money on their mail but not yet received..If i am done bad why they lie so...and why they said they returned the money that was never reached to me..

Back