Trade-24

Atharahmad

Recruit
Trader24 is scam, they gave me a bonus and said you can withdraw your profit at anytime, there's no volume traded restrictions. After I deposited and made some profit they said I can't withdraw. After speaking to them they said you can withdraw but only once however I spoke to them again that this was not the agreement when I opened an account after making so many calls I decide to withdraw my $1000 deposit and emailed them to withdraw my $1000, there was $1600 in my that time $600 profit. They took $1000 from my trading account but I never received it. I made many phone calls but could not speak to the right person I emailed one of the senior manger they took $600 profit from trading account as well and sent it to my bank account, I never received $1000 deposit.

Trade24 is scam, fraud and very bad customer service, do not open an account with them, if you have an account with them withdraw your money immediately.

This may be cutting it close - depends on what the deadlines are in your country.

Don't wait. Gather your evidence and call or visit (visiting it better) the bank's office. Ask for the fraud and/or disputes department. Explain how your ability to withdraw your deposit is being fraudulently blocked. Ask if a chargeback is possible.

These guys can make money for you, but if you try to withdraw it all, they will try to convince you not to. Because if you withdraw everything they lose you. When you withdraw all your money from your bank it's the same. They try to convince you not to. As for a bonus, if anyone ever tells you it is withdrawable, it never is. There is always a trading volume requirement.

Trader24 is scam, they gave me a bonus and said you can withdraw your profit at anytime, there's no volume traded restrictions. After I deposited and made some profit they said I can't withdraw. After speaking to them they said you can withdraw but only once however I spoke to them again that this was not the agreement when I opened an account after making so many calls I decide to withdraw my $1000 deposit and emailed them to withdraw my $1000, there was $1600 in my that time $600 profit. They took $1000 from my trading account but I never received it. I made many phone calls but could not speak to the right person I emailed one of the senior manger they took $600 profit from trading account as well and sent it to my bank account, I never received $1000 deposit.

Trade24 is scam, fraud and very bad customer service, do not open an account with them, if you have an account with them withdraw your money immediately.

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback. We will try to help you in solving your problem. To do this, please write down your account ID, name and surname.

With best regard, Trade-24

Back